JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The U.S. is a country of religious freedom, not a country of people believing in one higher power. I can believe in a bearded dude who wore sandals or a bunch of aliens and a volcano, it's my choice. Laws shouldn't be based on the bearded dude just because it's a common belief, nor should they be based on other bearded or clean shaven individuals in the sky.
LMAO... you clearly missed the point.

-Robert

I not only come from a family of Military Veterans but technical and medical professionals.

My younger brother is a RN Manager in two different care facilities in South Carolina. He's told me he has seen first hand the affects of this virus. He recommended getting the shot.

My older brother is the Overtime Coordinator and Test Equipment Supervisor at a nuclear site in Georgia. He knows of young and old technicians and operators who have taken ill and some who have died because of actual Covid-19. Died while on ventilators. He recommended getting the shot.

Yes, there is horribly conflicting information and the way the media and government has been handling information and statistics can confuse the most logical people but that doesn't discount the actual first hand account from front line medical workers.

In the Military, we were vaccinated against everything and probably more than adequately for the areas we were spreading actual democracy, so one more vaccine isn't going to hurt.

Both my Mom and I are dealing with cancer, she has BRCA2 Positive Gene Mutation Ovarian Cancer and i recently was diagnosed with BRCA2 Positive Gene Mutation Prostate Cancer and our care providers both recommended the shot.

My point is this, if you are at risk take precautions. If you want it get the shot, if you don't, then don't.

What I do, is on me. What you do, is on you. That's how this country used to work. The Federal, State and Local government, as well as the media, need to be reminded of this.

My point is this, if you are at risk take precautions. If you want it get the shot, if you don't, then don't.

What I do, is on me. What you do, is on you. That's how this country used to work. The Federal, State and Local government, as well as the media, need to be reminded of this.
This whole thing has been quite the study in how to do things. Saturday Trump was on a talk show talking about this. Said he very much recommended all get the Vaccine. Now people who still hate him took a different approach. They lie constantly, on tape, then while people are watching the tape of them lying they call the people stupid for watching them lie. :confused:
Then they top that off with calling anyone who asked them why they lie, stupid, right wing nuts, racists, flat earther's, killers, threaten them, and so forth. Now what better way could there be to convince people that you really want to help them but to insult them daily? Want to make it better? Lie daily, and insult them. Now that will make those same people line up to take the vaccine. :confused:

I'm good at what I do, I love my coworkers (no-homo) and the benefits are good. If I get laid off, I'll have a job the next day. However, as a father and husband I can't just quit a job because a few times a year they brow beat us for being White heteros. We just ignore them, but we also resent them.

If I just quit, I'll miss out on the option of joining a possible future lawsuit. And, wouldn't that be a battle worth being a part of?

If this turns into a litigation bubblegume-storm (and God knows there are shiester lawyers out there who are ready to file a suit if you stub your toe) I can see the following happening;

Congress will concoct an immunity bill to hold harmless, anyone involved in forcing this crapola on us. The term "in the publics best interest." comes to mind.

Kind of like the opposite of a liability suit against gun manufacturers. Gee...I wonder if "bite me" would sign that one. :rolleyes:

I got vaxxed. I feel if anyone doesn't want to get vaxxed it's fine by me. Choose what you want to do. Why the government be able to get away with dictating such things is beyond me.

What i dont understand is why havent we shut down international travel.
Every single variant at this point has come from some destination abroad. Shut international travel down for a year.
Then let's see how this goes.

I work for a company tied to agriculture with an impish CEO who loves the vaccine. I suspect the shot will be mandated when he returns from Africa. At this point i am not sure how my decision will be made.
I do know i am not a fan of being forced to make a personal decision in regards to my health by anyone besides myself.

So, here's a few thoughts:

-play along and provide proof of vaccination: you will now be subject to more mandated jabs, such as 3rd booster or revised/new vaccines because you are under an emergency mandate. There's no limit on the jabs going forward. I will need to confirm this, but that seems likely, right?

-if you say religious reason, weekly pcr testing

-if you say health reasons, weekly pcr testing.

I think anybody just going along with mandated vaccines needs to consider if they will be required to take boosters and different vaccines (related to COVID) on any whim, and if they are OK with that.

Look at Israel, COVID is running rampant there and they are trying to get a 3rd jab into everybody.
I mean, if the vax is failing, why double-down on it?

Careful, this forum isn't friendly to pro-vaxxers. At least not recently. Wait until they hear that the polio vaccine wasn't FDA approved until a year after its distribution...
Your assertion about this forum is wrong. I think we have balanced discussions on vax overall here, I know a significant number of members are vaxxed. Not a big deal, why insinuate that there's an issue here?
My wife and kid are vaxxed, and they don't mind my choices and I support their choice.

Your assertion about this forum is wrong. I think we have balanced discussions on vax overall here, I know a significant number of members are vaxxed. Not a big deal, why insinuate that there's an issue here?
My wife and kid are vaxxed, and they don't mind my choices and I support their choice.
Some of the "lets just insult everyone who does not agree" we see here are just taking their lead from the media. There are a LOT of people resistant and hesitant because of how there is no discussion allowed. The "champions" for the vax scream at anyone who seeks answers for why all the lying? When that does not work they just throw insults at them. Then wonder why this does not work. When was the last time you heard the current POTUS admit that his predecessor is the reason the vax got here so fast and that he is still saying he hopes all will take it? Joe would not say this to save his life. Instead the "answer" is to insult people and threaten them. :s0092: Then that front man they keep sending out who changes what he says as often as I change my socks. Then he insults anyone who tries to ask him about this too. What a grand way to get people to listen to you. Just keep calling them stupid when they ask why you keep getting caught lying.

It is not a vaccine. Do your research. Let's just call it a "treatment". MmmmK?
The yearly flu is the same kind of virus. The "Vaccine" for it does the same thing. Sometimes they get it pretty good. Some times they kind of miss the mark. This "bug" will be no different. As humans build immunity to it the bug will change. Only difference here is this one worked really well to instill real fear in people. People who are scared are easy to control. The way this new flu is treated after people get it is the same way they treat the yearly flu that goes around. One big difference with this bug they engineered is it did not effect the young. Who knows if this was what they were after or if it was accidental since they will never admit they did this. Along with some over the top stupid decisions by those in charge they sure did wipe out a LOT of elderly and weak. :s0092:

The yearly flu is the same kind of virus. The "Vaccine" for it does the same thing. Sometimes they get it pretty good. Some times they kind of miss the mark. This "bug" will be no different. As humans build immunity to it the bug will change. Only difference here is this one worked really well to instill real fear in people. People who are scared are easy to control. The way this new flu is treated after people get it is the same way they treat the yearly flu that goes around. One big difference with this bug they engineered is it did not effect the young. Who knows if this was what they were after or if it was accidental since they will never admit they did this. Along with some over the top stupid decisions by those in charge they sure did wipe out a LOT of elderly and weak. :s0092:
I may be wrong but the Influenza vaccine does not use mRNA. All definitions of a vaccine do not mention mRNA hence the fact the flu vaccine is a moving target because they use strains of the active or inactive virus. This is the first GMO injection placed in humans with no animal testing. Am I wrong on this? I have done like 30-40hrs of research.

The folks making these vaccines know more about Biology than most of us on here, in the news, or at your job, just something to keep in mind.

Also, the vaccines need to be updated with continual covid mutations, which is normal, and predicted to happen (when millions of people dont get it). The issue is that non vaccinated folks literally provide a host environment for these mutations to take place. Yes, choosing to not get a vaccine is your right on what to do with your body. But know that folks with this mindset are literally responsible for many of the mutations that are here, and that will come. Prolonging the current situation we have found ourselves in. And it is these mutations that present new proteins (shapes) that potentially wont be recognized by the vaccine. Specifically with refrence to the spike protein.

The vaccine is like teaching a Unit in Vietnam (your bodies Killer T cells/antibodies) to look for one shape, the one shape of a land mine sticking out of the ground. Imagine US soldiers surrounding a VC occupied hill (Covid). Clear the field, get the VC, problem solved. But down the road a bunch US landmine sweepers refuse to learn what the shape looks like. A few people die, but eventually that units like "hey, watch out for that shape." Meanwhile, the local VC just created a totally different type of mine because the second group of dudes were taking their sweet time. Now everyone looses. More folks die, but eventually both units are like "Hey, landmines look like this, or this! Watch the heck out" Then, there is a third Unit, on the other side of the hill that are like, nah, we got this, bunch of dudes go out and die, but eventually they are like "hey, watch out for these two shapes of landmines!" But in that time, the VC created a totally different type of landmine. Now more people die. All because a handful of folks decided not to trust evidence early on. They all could have identified the one Covid/ landmine shape early on, and hit the hill hard, and solved the problem. Thats exactly why you see in the news that vaccinated folks are now getting infected. Their bodies never learned the shape (mRNA vaccine) of the mutated version, so the old vaccine only works for the old shape. New vaccines can be churned out, but it takes time.

Or, we can disregard legit Scientific understanding/research (Vaccines that can eliminate a threat) in favor of environmental natural selection (getting infected). Most folks will be fine, but a many will not. I figure if we have the tools to solve the problems, lets use them.

Im not too worried for myself however as I got Covid, and the Vaccine a few months later. The natural infection should have generated a slew of possible antibodies (shape/protein hunters) while I was infected, (I didn't die). Some of which might be able to help my body identify Covid mutations faster/easier. Farts smell like Iron, thats my only lasting symptom :) And yes, I had a relative die at 19 from a landmine in Vietnam :(

Last Edited:
I may be wrong but the Influenza vaccine does not use mRNA. All definitions of a vaccine do not mention mRNA hence the fact the flu vaccine is a moving target because they use strains of the active or inactive virus. This is the first GMO injection placed in humans with no animal testing. Am I wrong on this? I have done like 30-40hrs of research.
That's not what I was trying to get across. No the way we are doing annual Flu is vaccine is not mRNA. This was new "tech" they came up with to try to fight a new engineered virus that was well, new. So they came up with what they could for now. Its of course proving to not be a magic "cure". It looks like its "helping" but to what extent its hard to know. Reason being we keep getting lied to. When people try to ask questions they are insulted and told to shut up and do as they are told. When that does not work the insults start again with threats .
So me not being a Doctor waited for my employer to force me to take the vaccine. My own Doctor beat them too it. Told me either take it or find a new Doc. Well since him (my Doc) I do trust, since that is why I pay him, I did what he said. What others decide to do? Can't really help them. I don't like the way any of this is being handled. As I have said it's almost as if they were trying to go about it the worst way humanly possible on purpose. This bug has been used as a political tool which is why its now a huge mess.
What will not change is the bug they created will not vanish now. It will keep traveling around with all the other bugs chasing hosts. :s0092:

Some of the "lets just insult everyone who does not agree" we see here are just taking their lead from the media. There are a LOT of people resistant and hesitant because of how there is no discussion allowed. The "champions" for the vax scream at anyone who seeks answers for why all the lying? When that does not work they just throw insults at them. Then wonder why this does not work. When was the last time you heard the current POTUS admit that his predecessor is the reason the vax got here so fast and that he is still saying he hopes all will take it? Joe would not say this to save his life. Instead the "answer" is to insult people and threaten them. :s0092: Then that front man they keep sending out who changes what he says as often as I change my socks. Then he insults anyone who tries to ask him about this too. What a grand way to get people to listen to you. Just keep calling them stupid when they ask why you keep getting caught lying.
It's a good thing that there isn't any yelling and insults being slung on this forum.

That's the point.

Everyone here appears to favor the "Golden Rule"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top