JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the info, im going to Liberty coin on Monday since I'm going to be down there anyways.
I've sold a lot of stuff on C/L over the years but I will not sell gold & jewelry there. Too much of a risk of getting ripped off.

So what happened here Jim? Did you get into Liberty? Good experience?

Yeah Mike, I went in and just as I expected he quoted me about 50% of what it was worth. I know people have to make a profit but
jebussss...:)

Do you mean what is was worth as jewelry? Or gold content? I believe all "Gold buyers" are going to be paying real close to the same? If a person were planing to get the "Jewelry value" then you're screwed, I guess, unless you want to find people that will pay what you believe it to be worth as jewelry. The stuff Wifey took in was just a few pieces of junk. So we got gold value only.

Yes that quote was an actual precious metal price, it was weighed and ciphered at $15.95 per gram.
As far as the jewelry price, I have no earthly idea of what it's worth. I know that the price quoted was abysmal to say the least as quoted by a friend who knows more than I.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top