JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If money isn't an object, Ruth's Chris Steak house. Best steak I've ever had, (yes, I've been to Saylor's. It's very good, but this is even better. Just expensive) Then you can roll around to Huber's for the best Irish Coffee. If you have 2, though, you better not be driving!

If money isn't an object, Ruth's Chris Steak house. Best steak I've ever had, (yes, I've been to Saylor's. It's very good, but this is even better. Just expensive) Then you can roll around to Huber's for the best Irish Coffee. If you have 2, though, you better not be driving!

I second Ruth,s that place is great:s0155: You will get a great steak but feel like you were robbed when your wallet is alot lighter:s0114:

How about the Ringside, as long as everyone's chiming in with favorite steaks?

"Hey honey, I got us dinner reservations for our anniversary."

" You had to make the reservation a month ahead of time? You're taking me to Ringside?"

"Well, that surprise didn't last long, did it?"

MrB+
--
Working my way up to A--

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Portland City Grill. Being on the 30th floor of the Bancorp Tower, it's a pretty cool place to eat. Having eaten at Saylor's, Ruth's Chris, and Portland City Grill, I pick PCG as having the best ribeye or new york strip. I also think they have great sides.

Big +1.
Best Ribeye I have ever had, and I have had all the others mentioned here and then some.
Atmosphere is relaxing for me too.
Taking in a show at the Omnimax theatre at OMSI and visiting the submarine are alway a good way to kill time.
Hit Andy and Bax and treat yourself to a new Benchmade. Nice selection there.

Um, they are just joking about The Gunroom. It's one of the snobbiest-yet-uninformed-and-overpriced gun stores known to Oregonians. It's kind of an inside joke around here, and you probably don't want to go there. Check out its thread here

Portland has a GREAT ZOO! Feel like a kid again watching the elephants and giraffes......................elsullo

Ruth's chris steak house.
Got it.
Gunroom, check.
Saylor's. check.

Um, they are just joking about The Gunroom. It's one of the snobbiest-yet-uninformed-and-overpriced gun stores known to Oregonians. It's kind of an inside joke around here, and you probably don't want to go there. Check out its thread here

When I seconded the idea to go to The Gun Room, I was not kidding. I also was not kidding when I mentioned it is like a museum. They do have a bunch of neat old stuff. The other comment about treating it like a library and not speaking a word was true, too. As long as you don't talk to the guys there and you treat it like a museum, eyeballing the neat things in the racks and cases, you will have a pleasant experience.

But, if you happen to talk to one of the employees, or Heaven forbid Warren himself, it will ruin the whole trip and then you'll know why they are regarded with such disgust!!!:s0114:

Ruth's way too expensive. If you want something special try Laurelherst Restaurant and Butcher shop. or For steaks Oba I think is the best in the Pearl district, a little spendy. Henry's 12th street bar over 100 beers on tap. google any of these places

^^^
The Sister in law waxed poetic about the mcminneman's.

So once I cross the border, I should have the pistol unloaded and in the trunk?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews