JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Done, what an azz crack! My 2A right to own a gun is also your right to not own one. You dislike them dont have one around and leave my rights the hell alone!.:mad:
Totally agree.
I don't own guns because I need to , I own guns because I want to.
If someone doesn't want to own a gun or even not like guns then I'm fine with that.

What I find interesting is that most anti gun folks want to force their opinions or needs on others , where most gun owners that I know only suggest or offer their opinion.
Example:
The poster child gun of the week is a AR 15 and many anti gun people want them banned.
I have yet to come across a pro gun person who wants to make me or is willing to force me buy a AR 15.
I do not see gun owners forcing others to own , shoot or have anything to do with guns.

What I have always asked anti gun people , and have rarely gotten a logical answer to is this question:
If you don't want to own a gun or feel that others should not own a gun or type of gun , then good for you.
But why do you feel the need to control or force others who are law abiding or not out to harm anyone to your way of thinking?
Andy

Totally agree.
I don't own guns because I need to , I own guns because I want to.
If someone doesn't want to own a gun or even not like guns then I'm fine with that.

What I find interesting is that most anti gun folks want to force their opinions or needs on others , where most gun owners that I know only suggest or offer their opinion.
Example:
The poster child gun of the week is a AR 15 and many anti gun people want them banned.
I have yet to come across a pro gun person who wants to make me or is willing to force me buy a AR 15.
I do not see gun owners forcing others to own , shoot or have anything to do with guns.

What I have always asked anti gun people , and have rarely gotten a logical answer to is this question:
If you don't want to own a gun or feel that others should not own a gun or type of gun , then good for you.
But why do you feel the need to control or force others who are law abiding or not out to harm anyone to your way of thinking?
Andy

I've said on this forum before, I believe if they backed off 100% on gun control talk, that gun owners would simply go about their business/lives without being 'in your face' about gun rights. We simply want to be left the hell alone, with our rights intact.

If they don't want to hear a bunch of crap from the NRA, GOA, OFF, SAF, NSSA, etc., then just leave us the hell alone! We're content in our rights and exercising of them. But come after us and we're going to fight back.

It's really very simple, but since they want to control our lives and steal our rights, I know that will never happen.

Every time you click on his vid,even to dislike, is good for him

True he gets a watch out of it but there is overwhelming support against his points in the comments section and I have rarely if ever seen a video get more dislikes then likes.

We won't change a cent he is making and I'm honestly not trying to ruin him or help him - I just didn't want a bad video like that to get out and get a majority liking it.

Trying to stay ahead of the crazy and all.

I am a little suprised the video and all the negitive comments are still up personally.

I could be wrong and couldn't find anything concrete but I think you have to watch the majority of the video for it to count as a watched.

10k views (which is tiny in the realm of YouTube) but 600ish likes and 1100 something dislikes.

What a ******* mong.

I left a couple of comments on his English usage. As a polyglot I'm VERY familiar with the language I had to learn - namely, English. My BA[Hons] in modern languages has a lot of extra-curricular hard work on the structure and usage of modern English, so you can take it to the bank that English is not this guy's first language.

tac

What a ******* mong.

I left a couple of comments on his English usage. As a polyglot I'm VERY familiar with the language I had to learn - namely, English. My BA[Hons] in modern languages has a lot of extra-curricular hard work on the structure and usage of modern English, so you can take it to the bank that English is not this guy's first language.

tac

That says quite a bit coming from you sir! Kudos and Cheers!

I have noticed a trend on a lot of news sites and it is when the subject of gun control comes up many of the commenters are from outside the USA and they are always anti gun. The metro in the vid sounds like he may be foreign also :rolleyes:
"Metro"...that's being polite! I used a few more derogatory terms when I watched the first 15 seconds of the vid..it was all I could stomach

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top