JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
image.png

Utilitarian arguments can only go so far (even assuming they are valid, which is a stretch). What if people simply refuse to go along with his scheme? What then?

I'll admit I made it halfway but only because I was really hoping it would get better.

I read the description and am glad I didn't waste the rest of my time with the second half

I love it!

The fact there scared sh!tless about there own security makes me laugh.

They have no way to guarantee there own safety. So to compensate they cling hopelessly to the Idea ''The world is a safe place''.

As if screaming ''You don't need guns'' will save them from the insane decisions in Europe!:s0140:

Just like Neville Chamberlain declaring ''Peace for our time'' As the dark clouds of WWII loomed overhead.

Last Edited:
I have noticed a trend on a lot of news sites and it is when the subject of gun control comes up many of the commenters are from outside the USA and they are always anti gun. The metro in the vid sounds like he may be foreign also :rolleyes:

I have noticed a trend on a lot of news sites and it is when the subject of gun control comes up many of the commenters are from outside the USA and they are always anti gun. The metro in the vid sounds like he may be foreign also :rolleyes:

Yeah France and Germany, how's that working out for ya?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top