Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Go ahead or back off on Trade need advice

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by namato, Feb 20, 2013.

1. namato

namato Tualatin New Member

I have a chance to trade my Ruger LC9 + 400 cash for an HK USP compact .40. Both guns are similar in age and round count ( around 150 ). My question is, are there any specific things I should look for in respect to the HK. Outside of the obvious, of course. This deal seems a bit too good on my end, I guess. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. iamme

iamme Lane County Well-Known Member

USP's run $6-800 so it seems about on par what you'd find.

3. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

Save your money. There are better platforms out there. HK is great.. But you could throw another 100-200 to that 400 you've already got and you could find a great .40 and still retain your LC9

4. namato

namato Tualatin New Member

After telling backing out of the deal, I received a counter offer of a straight up trade. I am going to look over this weapon closely

5. mrblond

mrblond Salem OR Well-Known Member

I would, make sure its not shot to hell. I would suspect something if hes willing to drop that much from the deal.