JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Glock 44: In-Depth Review of Glock's First .22 LR on TFBTV

In this episode of TFBTV, @James Reeves brings you a FULL REVIEW of the NEW Glock 44 direct from the Glock Factory in Deutsch-Wagram, Austria. Here's the complete rundown and range session.
Read more at: Glock 44: In-Depth Review of Glock's First .22 LR on TFBTV -

See also this FAQ shamelessly lifted from TFB Editor Pete's article on the G44 @ https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/12/10/glock-g44/

I saw this review and GLOCK factory shooting range (Austria.) film a couple of weeks ago.

I believe that this is a very good review.

There are other very good reviews and films online.

This man, JR, brought up some things that my husband said about the new Glock. I will not repeat it all now.

I called the GLOCK - USA line and told them that I thought it was a good idea that they brought out this new GLOCK. I spoke to one lady, the main operator, and left a voice mail to another person in sales or public relations.

Cate

I know I am going against all the rules of the internets by not bagging on it but....

I like it. With a threaded barrel and possibility of 15 round mags, sounds like a fun suppressor host that will feel like any other Glock.

I agree that it was a lot of hype for a 22. I didn't loose any sleep over it and will continue to not loose any sleep over it. When it is readily available and the prices come down a little after the newness wears off, I will probably get one.

After fighting with a Walther P22 for far too long, a reliable 22lr pistol sounds nice regardless of the manufacturer.
Should have purchase a Ruger SR22 at the time. Certainly would have considered a G44 if it were available at the time.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews