JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Favorite pistol I own brother and I don't leave home with out it! ;):)
I've been extremely impressed with the ones I've owned. Several thousand through the M1. Only sold it to purchase the M2 when it came out.

Several thousand through the M2 now. Runs flawless, extremely accurate, best factory striker fired trigger I've ever owned.

Yeah, you could say I'm a fan. :D

I dont see anything "special" about glocks. Theyre solid, reliable pistols that people go nuts over. They also sell well and have good aftermarket support.

I like my cz p10c MUCH more, but that's mostly due to the ergonomics of it and how smooth it shoots.

Only pistol that moves less that I've shot would be a hi-power. (Me personally, maybe not everyone, I can grip super high on this cz)

If that hurt your feelings you probably won't last long here.

This is probably the most accommodating forum I've been on but if you get hostile you should expect some backlash from the thousands of members that have been here longer then 2 weeks.

Just sayin;)
Agreed...You drop the POS tag on anything that someone has spent their hard earned money on and you'll get backlash. But I digress.

Not the only one!

Never held one, never shot one, never plan to.

Why in heaven's name would anybody waste your hard earned firearm allowance by purchasing the POS, cheepo firearm, or anything for that matter, so you can spend more $$$ to accessorize the POS piece of plastic just to possibly make it work as intended?

Just cuz billy bob, trailer trash, who got sucked in by slick marketing, has one and claims it is 'sweet' doesn't mean you gotta get one, which doesn't fit your hand properly, or the form, fit, or function isn't quite right so you don't practice with it or carry it so it sits as a discarded POS lump in the uncle mikes nylon holster (i mean really you gonna spend $$$ on a leather one?) hiding next to your g-string jock in your underware drawer!
You sound like you have a lot experience with Glocks?
Never held one, never shot one, never plan to.
Oh...

Still waiting for Glock 1911:rolleyes:

98D6C9C2-9B51-4DB9-864E-DBD57666884C.jpeg

My Glock 19, 23 & 43 are 100% bone stock. I can paint 9/10 out to 7 yards and hit body of mass out to 25 yards. Plus if I ever had to use it to defend myself or family I'll just go get another one. I have other guns that I wear when I'm felling "Fancy".

Glocks are the Toyota Camry of guns, everyone owns one or has; they are reliable they look the same every year and are also made of allot of plastic.

To each there own, some people like Hipoints and Taurus too not comparing a Glock to a Hipoint, and why they do work when I think of a hand gun I never ever think Glock.
I've shot Glocks they are smooth low recoil and balanced nicely but just something about them reminds me of a Japanese made car the way they are known and produced.

I'm confused by the huge Glock following. Yeah, they're solid firearms that'll take a beating and they're just a bit less ugly than HiPoint firearms but I just don't get the attraction. Yes, I've owned three Glocks - G21, G22, G23.

Every new model or generation they put out looks almost exactly as the previous model with maybe a couple improvements. Does that garner a huge following, what am I missing???

It's not just you..... I don't get it either.

2016:
Glock has dominated the law enforcement pistol market for decades. Unfortunately, their domination has made them complacent, and while they roll out new variations on the same old theme every so often, it's clear that "innovation" is a four-letter word at the Austrian-owned company.

Glock once dominated the police handgun market because they had an innovative design and aggressively went after opportunities to push their guns into the law enforcement market. Now there are several companies who offer more innovative polymer-framed firearms, and who are willing to be far more aggressive in putting their guns into the hands of officers.

I don't think there is any risk of Glock rapidly falling out of the market any time soon, but history shows us that companies either innovate, or they die. Offering a new caliber or barrel length every few years—or finally making a single stack gun a decade after the market demanded it—isn't innovating. It's treading water.
As Sig Bites Into The Police Handgun Market, Can Glock Remain Relevant?

Never have, never will, as it was and still is a wannabe POS firearm!

There is, there has always been far superior firearms for our agencies to use who refused to give their product away as part of their marketing scheme.

2016:
Glock has dominated the law enforcement pistol market for decades. Unfortunately, their domination has made them complacent, and while they roll out new variations on the same old theme every so often, it's clear that "innovation" is a four-letter word at the Austrian-owned company.

Glock once dominated the police handgun market because they had an innovative design and aggressively went after opportunities to push their guns into the law enforcement market. Now there are several companies who offer more innovative polymer-framed firearms, and who are willing to be far more aggressive in putting their guns into the hands of officers.

I don't think there is any risk of Glock rapidly falling out of the market any time soon, but history shows us that companies either innovate, or they die. Offering a new caliber or barrel length every few years—or finally making a single stack gun a decade after the market demanded it—isn't innovating. It's treading water.
As Sig Bites Into The Police Handgun Market, Can Glock Remain Relevant?

Never have, never will, as it was and still is a wannabe POS firearm!

There is, there has always been far superior firearms for our agencies to use who refused to give their product away as part of their marketing scheme.

From an uneducated an uninformed citizen!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top