JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
G20 is my only glawk and only 10mm. To me it exemplifies the true purpose of the 10mm, and glock. Tough, portable, high capacity, soft shooting, capable of woods critters and street critters.

Shot a M&P 2.0 today. Found myself more accurate with it than my Glocks, despite the sandpaper grip. I really want to hate it........

G20 is my only glawk and only 10mm. To me it exemplifies the true purpose of the 10mm, and glock. Tough, portable, high capacity, soft shooting, capable of woods critters and street critters.

Yep exactly. I do like and trust them, they just don't do anything for me. The G20 serves a purpose. For other guns I just prefer a Sig, XD, etc.

Shot a M&P 2.0 today. Found myself more accurate with it than my Glocks, despite the sandpaper grip. I really want to hate it........

B6E2D608-AA34-4DB5-967A-43499D8BC016.jpeg

I have bought five handguns in 2018, a Taurus Spectrum 380, a Glock 42 380, a 3" Springfield XD40 Mod2 and a 4" Springfield XD40 Mod2, a Springfield XD357 4". I paid $220 I think for the Taurus because I want to test the new kid. The G-42, is about the cheapest Glock and goes for around $405. All three Springfield's were $330 each. I like the Springfield's better than Glock's and they were $150 to $200 cheaper than most Glock's, the 19X is around $595. I don't really consider Glock's as inexpensive.

The MP 2.0 is something else. I felt one and it was super comfortable and grippy. Only reason I bought a VP9 over it was so I could share mags with the HK I owned already.

I have owned a few Sigs 938(nitron, extreme, and SAS) 228, 229, ended up just keeping my ol 228.
A bunch of Berettas f/fs/s gave the fs to my gf the rest sold.
Had a XDS .45 when they first came out, sold it.
Had a few Sigma /Svde(whatever) S&W 9mm was a glock by S&W sold them.
I really like Browning Hipowers in 9mm, sold the three I had.
Had tons of 1911s probably 10 or more Sig, Colt, Essex, Taurus, Rock Armory, only have 2 now both Springfield.
i tried to dislike glocks for the longest time, have owned many models 17,19,22,24,26,27,34,35, currently have a 17L, 17 I built, and the 19X. by far I like the 19X the best, one of the few glocks I actually bought new. Its great, accurate, reliable, and fits my hand like a glove. Just point and shoot.

If you don't like them... don't buy one.

I do notice about 20% of competition shooter seem to use them. (My experience) They are more represented than any other manufacturer. These are not new shooters. I dunno..

I'm not a fan of the 1911 but I could care less about what others buy. I assume they have positive attributes. Duh..

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top