JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Finished pics starting to show up

View attachment 283134

It looks weird with the glock logo on that frame so I decided on going a little more unique with this lone wolf slide

10000_233013.jpg

Now this looks very promising. I hope that this company can develop and produce a large frame version to accommodate .45/10mm

I thought of my purchase like a kickstarter. I wanted to fund the project just to get more 80% guns on the market. But their most recent email on shipping dates for order numbers suggested they got over 10,000 pre-orders. That's pretty promising as a product that will get expanded into the future to other versions.

This is reassuring. They are filming the instruction video using a crap harbor freight xy vise like I have. I really didnt want to have to buy a good XY table just for this project

1936590_550585875127505_4500422630072127196_n.jpg

looks like it will be shipping for sure next week. I got my slide parts kit (so much plastic!), slide should be here today. the lower parts kit is still back ordered.

For those of you doing completely stripped slides. You will need a channel liner installation tool. The plastic part is slightly big to get a snug fit into the firing pin hole. I could not figure out a way to get it in without damaging it so I ordered a channel liner install tool.

Here it is explained.

by the way, if you want to see how your glock 17 slide looks on your glock 19 receiver, dont bother unless you want to spend a fun filled hour getting them back apart. :oops:

by the way, if you want to see how your glock 17 slide looks on your glock 19 receiver, dont bother unless you want to spend a fun filled hour getting them back apart. :oops:

I messed up once putting the correct slide back on my lower - I also spent some time getting them apart again. Not a good feeling. The resolution involved a convincing though not violent 'tap' from a rubber mallet. No harm done.

no harm done as well, but they are definitely not like 1911's where you can put slides on the wrong frame to test things out. I did have that momentary "oh crap, I have to cut this receiver off now and its my wife's gun"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top