JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is cool. I like the design, including the built-in flared magwell. Guess I know what's going to be going on my list. Got to love American ingenuity. The more the anti's push, the more the dreamers and patriots can push back. Even if some folks may not like the style/design, it's a darn fine way to extend your finger to those that would seek to take our rights.

Looking more closely at the design, I wonder about the rear rails being polymer though. I wonder how that would hold up over time? It's good that the front rails are metal, but the rear rails would concern me.

Looking more closely at the design, I wonder about the rear rails being polymer though. I wonder how that would hold up over time? It's good that the front rails are metal, but the rear rails would concern me.

the rails on my Kahr are 98% polymer. There is just a tiny piece of metal folded over the rear edges

Ao78VMr.jpg

the rails on my Kahr are 98% polymer. There is just a tiny piece of metal folded over the rear edges

View attachment 263195

I've never owned a Kahr, so I've not run into their design before. Seems to be holding up well? I don't know how many rounds you have through it, but if it works for Kahr, then that's probably enough history in that design to make the 80% version reliable.

I've never owned a Kahr, so I've not run into their design before. Seems to be holding up well? I don't know how many rounds you have through it, but if it works for Kahr, then that's probably enough history in that design to make the 80% version reliable.

I think it is good enough for my carry. Reliable and accurate and cheep so if it gets stuck in a evidence locker after a lawful self defense use I wont really care.

I just started a new job this week and it just so happens, it is with a injection mold company making parts for Boeing. The entire injection mold process is pretty cool. The thing that costs the most money are the molds themselves. One mold for a window frame in a 777 can cost well over $300,000.00. I have a couple of there AR receivers and I am happy with them. So I will be following this closely. Cause I want one. I will put it next to my TM 80% 1911.

Im starting to think about parts before this kit arrives. Who are the good glock replacement part companies? Like how Wilson or Ed brown are for 1911 parts but for glock? Not looking to break the bank

Hey, I appreciate toys, baubles and "hobbies" as well anyone else.
But.. why do people hate rails? Why do people continue to insist upon false economy, especially when it comes to guns?
Spend a bit more (with proper research) and you'll get at least 200,000 trouble free rounds down range.

FJC13165-G-F1-H.jpg

th?&id=OIP.M724989983c01cedad4c5bb6de02a5fbdH2&w=300&h=192&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

lol

I like the idea, cant wait to see what you guys come up with

I wish they would come out with a G20 frame, Id buy one and turn it into a 10mm Mechtech

But.. why do people hate rails? Why do people continue to insist upon false economy, especially when it comes to guns?
Spend a bit more (with proper research) and you'll get at least 200,000 trouble free rounds down range.

View attachment 268913

View attachment 268914

lol
lol, I see your rails and raise you some rails

IMG_0695_zpsiia7o5gb.jpg

View attachment 268913

View attachment 268914

lol

Pretty simple for me - 80% lower, no registration, no serial number. If nothing else, it's a middle finger to the grimy gun grabbers. That said, if I get worried about metal rails, I'll take a look at those 80% 1911 lowers, like the one Bolus built.

Pretty simple for me - 80% lower, no registration, no serial number. If nothing else, it's a middle finger to the grimy gun grabbers. That said, if I get worried about metal rails, I'll take a look at those 80% 1911 lowers, like the one Bolus built.
Ah, I see.. I missed that there bit. As you all were.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top