JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great news on the trigger improvement. :D

Since it's not going to be a carry gun, what would you think about putting a 3.5lb disconnect in? Twould get you down to about 4lb pull. I have a Ghost in one pistol and a race gun disconnect in another (I forget the brand). I looked at the Rocket unit but decided I didn't have the patience to work on it long enough to get the desired short reset without messing it up.

I was looking into options. But Ill see how it shoots at this point.

instruction video is done

This blank appears to be easier to finish except very critical on the rails. Glad you decided to use files, etc? BTW: They must have solved their problems with reactions to Loctite. Hmmmm.

I watched the instruction vid thru Youtube since it kept erroring off here. Then some vids on 3D printing of rcvrs came up... really cool stuff!!

one of the customer builds on the facebook page:

13062337_564232200429539_5695024049878375993_n.jpg

Today only (May 12th-2016) - supposedly - 15% off all Polymer80 Lower Receivers:
Save 15% OFF all 80% Polymer Lower Receiver kits (AR-15, .308, and PF940 80% pistol kits) though April 12th, 2016. Kits include the lower receiver, jig, and all the drill bits/end-mill bits to complete the lower receiver with the drill press.

At check-out use promo code: p80springsale

That puts the glock 80% around $145 after shipping.

I got another frame because of the sale. I like how this one turned out a little better.

The trigger function is highly dependent on the rear rail cuts. Do not take anything off the top of the rear rail. Its definitely not like a 1911 where you want the slide and rails cut perfectly If the trigger wont release the firing pin or seems way too tough to pull, take a little more off the bottom of the rail (making the gap larger and raising the slide higher). There should be a tiny gap between the slide and the top of the receiver

239108-8cf3054358f3e21b0bb41374a7147fa2.jpg

the rails on my Kahr are 98% polymer. There is just a tiny piece of metal folded over the rear edges

View attachment 263195
I've got at least 2000 rounds thru my CW45 and the rails are in great shape. Nothing to worry about with them or likely any polymer frame these days. If there were major wear problems, the word would be out. Fire is probably the biggest threat where as if my 1911 were caught in a fire I would just replace the grips and move on. Lol.

I think word finally got out about the plans for a compact frame. A few days ago they were $339 I think. Now they want $419. Dang! It's cheaper at this point to buy a complete gun and strip it for parts and sell the frame. Might have to rethink what I want.
Lol.:mad:o_O

You need to check the Lucas Tactical link I put up above - his prices may go up a little, but not as much as the other place - today's price is $352, when I posted the link it was $329.00 Timing is everything - I would keep watching the parts at both of those stores to see if/when they come back down again.

Well here is my Spectre 80 build. Honestly it was the easiest build I have done. I was very surprised at how well it "fell" together. Can't wait for the 19. I already have a line on a complete slide for that one.

IMG_2685_zpsa6db9uwm.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top