JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty much. I am just kind of amazed with how big Glock is that they don't have something like this already to be honest. If they've perfected their guns surely they could perfect some ammo/optics/accessories. They are big enough just saying.

Still i'd be curious to handle one of these and get an impression. Wonder if M&P and other popular single stack CC makers will try to follow in suit or innovate.
I remember reading something about why they dont make a 1911 or optics a while back. I cant remember where i read it but it was something along the lines of "Glock is in the business of perfecting firearms not accessories" or something like that.

Sticking to what your best at in business is a good plan most of the time...

I've never seen a S&W brand knife I wanted to call my own.

Sig does make some decent "other" products though. I have a kilo 2000 rangefinder that works very well. Glass isn't as good as a Leica but it's accurate, and cost much less.

I have heard of guys getting a "good" one.
I fall in this camp, bought the P365 ran 700-800 flawless rounds through it and still couldn't bring myself to make it my daily carry. Bought a G26, ran 300 it's now my daily carry. What happened MAC on You Tube with his P365's was likely the death nail for me....sadly as I think it's the perfect sized EDC.

Sticking to what your best at in business is a good plan most of the time...

I've never seen a S&W brand knife I wanted to call my own.

Sig does make some decent "other" products though. I have a kilo 2000 rangefinder that works very well. Glass isn't as good as a Leica but it's accurate, and cost much less.

This. I wouldn't buy a knife from ANY firearm manufacturer. Because they aren't really making their knives, just branding them. And they're usually cheap-o blades.

This. I wouldn't buy a knife from ANY firearm manufacturer. Because they aren't really making their knives, just branding them. And they're usually cheap-o blades.

Not even Glock? They made their own knives, E tools, curtain rods... I'd put up Glock curtain rods provided they were straighter than their guide rods and didn't suffer pig nose :D

Not even Glock? They made their own knives, E tools, curtain rods... I'd put up Glock curtain rods provided they were straighter than their guide rods and didn't suffer pig nose :D

Nope, not even Glock. I prefer blades made my actual knife makers. I'm a Benchmade fan, along with Spyderco and Microtech.

Nope, not even Glock. I prefer blades made my actual knife makers. I'm a Benchmade fan, along with Spyderco and Microtech.
Crkt is my go to. . They sent me a bunch of free stuff when I was in stan, I had trouble with their order system so I just called and gave em my info... next thing you know I had 50 knives shipped to my apo and no charge

I own both a G43 and a Sig P365. Had the 43 and loved it for a few years. I still love it actually but the 365 is smaller, better ergos and has a much higher round capacity. I carry the 365 every day of the year now.

I started a thread on here about the trials and tribulations encountered with my first 365. There are disturbing videos. Sig sent me a brand new one and after well over 1,000 rounds it is my daily go to. I still get my 43 to the range but there are so many levels where it can't hold a match to the 365 that it became a very logical and clear choice for me. The 365 is at body temperature as I type.

Well my PT-111 is 12+1 and while it is a double stack the 43X is very close. Okay my wife will reject my PT-111 because of the external safety and she doesn't like the trigger. What!! it goes bang reliably and so what if it feels funny. But then she's a Glock Fan-girl and you know how they are. She might dump her 42 for a 43X though.
Neither one of us are G-43 fans, at that size the slightly smaller 42 is more controllable. We just did not see an advantage to the 43.

I will pick up a second Taurus, a G2C soon right now the PT-111 and my Ruger LC9s Pro are the only 9 MM's I carry, and rarely at that. I prefer a 40 and sometimes I'll relent and carry a 45.

I do not like the feel of a G-19, 23, 32. I do like the feel of the 19X. I will, and more important the Warden will, have to handle this new 43X to see if it's a must have.

New options from Glock are a good thing. I doubt they didn't test the market before spending all the money to make them. Not sure if I want one but in about a year or so I might. I never buy a first version. Just like cars

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top