JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mullet gun madness is approaching peak party-in-the-back. And a gun with a grip length of a compact double stack but only a 3.3 or 3.5 inch barrel is plain stupid. Give it a 4 inch barrel and you have the perfect ban-state Glock. The 43X still wont compete against a P365 in terms of size or capacity - the 365 has the same grip length as the current 43, but with 10+1. Put a 12 round mag in, now the grip length approaches a 43X, but beats glock by 20% still. Unless Glock goes for the throat and runs ads saying "our firing pins dont shear" - they are still running behind. And the Glock will come with Glocks garbage plastic sights, or their marginal 3 dot tritiums. Sig 365 comes standard with Sig's X-ray sights. They better put Trijicon HDs on from the factory to compete with that.

Except the 365 is a pile. Even Sig knows it. But it does sell.

how is the 365 a "pile" ? im curious to know

Primer drag, broken firing pins. Seems to happen at or before 1000 rounds. It's just not engineered to last long. Would I trust my life to one?? No way. And this isn't just speculation. People "in the industry" know its a pile. It sells because of its form factor and the brand name. And will continue to do so as the masses still think Sig products are "top shelf". But they aren't. Just look at the 320 fiasco.

I have heard of guys getting a "good" one.

Ive only heard anecdotal evidence of individuals NOT getting good ones... all in all it seems its well received throughout the industry. the p320 had an issue that was resolved, so did the gen 4 glocks and the gen 5's. select 43's were recalled. To say sig is a pile because of 1 or 2 issues in the last 30 years.. You'd have to be calling EVERY manufacturer a pile... what about ruger's Hard "R" series and their 3 recalls? does that make all rugers a pile? what about S&W's M&P line and their recalls? or walthers current recall on their PPS series? how about literally every automobile manufacturer in existence having recalls at sometime or another for (insert safety thing here)

Ive only heard anecdotal evidence of individuals NOT getting good ones... all in all it seems its well received throughout the industry. the p320 had an issue that was resolved, so did the gen 4 glocks and the gen 5's. select 43's were recalled. To say sig is a pile because of 1 or 2 issues in the last 30 years.. You'd have to be calling EVERY manufacturer a pile... what about ruger's Hard "R" series and their 3 recalls? does that make all rugers a pile? what about S&W's M&P line and their recalls? or walthers current recall on their PPS series? how about literally every automobile manufacturer in existence having recalls at sometime or another for (insert safety thing here)

I didn't say "Sig" is a pile. I said the 365 was. Do you work for them? You seem to really champion the brand.

And yep, Glock along with many others have made mistakes. I still don't get the 19x or the 45. I had an ejector issue with my 26. Easy fix at home.

All manufacturers are subject to issues and I think it's largely due to rushing new products to market without thorough R&D.

That all being said, the 365, in mine and many others opinion, is a pile and I wouldn't trust my life to it. YMMV. This thread isn't about the 365's very questionable reliability.

Last Edited:
No, I just have had several sigs in the last few years without issue and know several people with 365's also with no issue. I love kimbers, glocks, walthers (not smith and wesson or ruger hate them) any many other manufactures even though they've all had their recalls... What i find is that the few "bad" experiences echo louder than the many good experiences which lead others to endeavor the anecdotal as empirical.

No, I just have had several sigs in the last few years without issue and know several people with 365's also with no issue. I love kimbers, glocks, walthers (not smith and wesson or ruger hate them) any many other manufactures even though they've all had their recalls... What i find is that the few "bad" experiences echo louder than the many good experiences which lead others to endeavor the anecdotal as empirical.

I've heard of and read about enough issues with it to not consider it as means of personal protection. I'm glad yours is working well for you.

Now the 43x? Yeah, I'd definitely consider putting it in the rotation. But I gotta see and handle one first before a final decision is made.

My general rule is never get the 1st group. there will ALWAYS be issues/recalls. Hence why i waited until after August 31st to pick up a 365. Let everyone else rush to the store to buy theirs to live product test for the manufacturers, once all the kinks are worked out, its been recalled and everything is good, thats when i'll get it.

My general rule is never get the 1st group. there will ALWAYS be issues/recalls. Hence why i waited until after August 31st to pick up a 365. Let everyone else rush to the store to buy theirs to live product test for the manufacturers, once all the kinks are worked out, its been recalled and everything is good, thats when i'll get it.

I do the same thing with most purchases. Phones, electronics, guns....I wait and let the suckers be the test subjects.

I want a glock 19 sized 45 from glock.... yes i know the g30 is SIMILAR in size.. but thats not what i want.

Well, they made one. In .45GAP o_O the G38. Good luck finding ammo. Even Glock dropped production of GAP guns.

The G30SF is as close as Glock is going to make to a 19 sized .45ACP. They are so close in size as to interchange in many holsters. My G30 fit my Galco G19 holsters.

Well, they made one. In .45GAP o_O the G38. Good luck finding ammo. Even Glock dropped production of GAP guns.

The G30SF is as close as Glock is going to make to a 19 sized .45ACP. They are so close in size as to interchange in many holsters. My G30 fit my Galco G19 holsters.
Ill pass on the GAP.... decent concept, bad performance.

ok but whens the Glock 1911 and Glock AR and Glock optics and accessories that fit an AR and whens Glock brand ammo?

43x Sounds cool, but will we get anything beyond 9mm in its size?

you mean what sig is doing? lol

Pretty much. I am just kind of amazed with how big Glock is that they don't have something like this already to be honest. If they've perfected their guns surely they could perfect some ammo/optics/accessories. They are big enough just saying.

Still i'd be curious to handle one of these and get an impression. Wonder if M&P and other popular single stack CC makers will try to follow in suit or innovate.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top