JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meh, I thought the last 43 was supposed to be perfection?

Perfecting perfection!

*Pretends to know who cindy crawford is* I dont know how a glock 43 with the grip of a 19 would help.. .it seems everyone is going bubblegum backwards for concealment.. I want a glock 19 with the grip of a 26.

You don't know who Cindy Crawford is? How old are you? She is probably the sole reason Diet Pepsi even became a thing.

45AB36E7-9599-49FD-8609-B336FB552A47.jpeg

I'm a Glock guy in general, but I'm finding myself drifting to other brands.
Not trying to thread drift, but care to share what brands/ models those are?

I carry a 19, but am always interested to hear what else works well for fellow Glock owners.

Also - if the 43x grip is lengthened to hold 10, how would that compare to the P365 grip length?

Not a rumor, dealer G43X demos already out and making the rounds. Surplus ammo and arms had one fof a while. Mag is tapered wider at the bottom.

Everything i've seen is photoshop and speculation, Glock official spokespersons decline to comment at this time. So, its still a rumor. A rumor with some substance, but a rumor none the less.

Mullet gun madness is approaching peak party-in-the-back. And a gun with a grip length of a compact double stack but only a 3.3 or 3.5 inch barrel is plain stupid. Give it a 4 inch barrel and you have the perfect ban-state Glock. The 43X still wont compete against a P365 in terms of size or capacity - the 365 has the same grip length as the current 43, but with 10+1. Put a 12 round mag in, now the grip length approaches a 43X, but beats glock by 20% still. Unless Glock goes for the throat and runs ads saying "our firing pins dont shear" - they are still running behind. And the Glock will come with Glocks garbage plastic sights, or their marginal 3 dot tritiums. Sig 365 comes standard with Sig's X-ray sights. They better put Trijicon HDs on from the factory to compete with that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top