JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I understand you can buy a 9mm barrel and a .357 barrel to fit a standard glock 35, but do you have to buy 9mm and .357 glock mags? Or can you load 9mm and .357 rounds into a standard glock 35 .40cal 15 round magazine? I have been looking and some say yes, some say better not. I would appreciate any advice. Thank you.:)

I converted my glock 33 to 9mm with a lonewolf barrel and a glock 26 mag. works flawlessly. Could have used a 40mm barrel and the 33 357 sig mag and had a 40. 357 sig is a necked down 40

Yep, the 357 sig and 40 caliber mags are the same. But if you pop in the 9mm barrel you will have to change the magazines to 9mm mags and, the recoil spring, I am told. Still a very easy conversion.:s0155:

Good luck with that project.:s0155:

Like said above, the 40s&w and 357sig magazines are the exact same. I even have an older glock magazine that says .40/357 on it. As far as using 9mm in .40 magazines, they will work but no 100%. I have used them at the range a few times, but I would never trust my life to them by any means. Also if you plan to carry your glock35 with the 9mm barrel you need to change out the extractor do to the differences in breachface sizes to get 100% reliability. The recoil spring isn't really an issue as you would most likely carry +p loads in your gun. But I havent had a jam yet with my glock 22 with a lonewolf 40-9 barrel

Thank you all for responding to my question. I like the universal quality of the Glock and chose the 35 for accuracy and for primarily home defense and tactical. I still like my Kimber ultra carry for concealed carry thou.
Thanks again for the info.:)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads