JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$499
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Veneta
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Too many 9's here, as well as too many 40's. So here's a nice Glock 35/34 combo with 40 S&W barrel and KKM 9mm Match Conversion barrel for your consideration. Gen 3 with Talon sandpaper attached that seems to pick up stuff….looks like a bit of paper rash on one side, hence the fairy dust or whatever it is…… :)

Includes two Glock 9mm 17 round mags and two 40 S&W 15 round mags. Factory case has gone missing.
This handgun is very reliable and accurate with both calibers.

$499

Willing to meet at at Tick Licker Fireams in Corvallis or the Armory in Creswell for the transfer. Buyer pays FFL fees.
PM me if interested,

IMG_7478.jpeg IMG_7480.jpeg IMG_7481.jpeg IMG_7479.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpeg IMG_7474.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Educate me on this, does the conversion barrel prevent the need for an extractor swap? Or is it essentially just a standard 9mm barrel that KKM markets as a conversion?

That's a good question, and from my understanding you'll likely get different answers from others on this:

If it runs well there's no need to swap out the extractor. This one runs well with both 9mm and 40 with zero issues.

If anything, it's generally the recoil spring assembly that needs swapping out…. but again, there's no need to because it runs well

Regarding the conversion barrel, it's just that, converting down from a larger caliber to a smaller one. You can go down a caliber, but not up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top