JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ahh..good point. Well then I guess he can buy a $220 slide assembly, a $70 .40 barrel, some G22 mags at $25 a piece. and have a $400 G22 that doesn't exist either.

Ahh..good point. Well then I guess he can buy a $220 slide assembly, a $70 .40 barrel, some G22 mags at $25 a piece. and have a $400 G22 that doesn't exist either.
Nothings practical with a gun that doesnt exist. Then come Sept its actually a crime to posess anyways. Not certain if the OP is aware of this...

FWIW that link was $230 for a complete slide assembly, ready to fire. Not a bad deal but I have no idea on how good it runs.

Imo 2 stock Glocks that you can just pick up of the table and will run without fail pretty much forever is better than one Glock with a bunch of pieces you mix and match and hope it will "run right". Then you pick it up off the table, swap a bunch of parts, then you can use the different caliber. Why? To try to save $? You'll probably spend more in the long run or close buying parts and trying to get it to "run right". Spend $350 and have 2 perfectly reliable Glocks in 2 different calibers is my suggestion. But then I like to keep things simple.

Imo 2 stock Glocks that you can just pick up of the table and will run without fail pretty much forever is better than one Glock with a bunch of pieces you mix and match and hope it will "run right".
I strongly suspect the OPs gun isnt a Glock but regardless I agree, just get a whole new gun in the other caliber.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top