JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just my 2 cents....I have read a lot about glocks. I heard the agencies stopped using the model 21, due to KB's and I think 2 officers got hurt. Since then I thought they switched to a full size model 22.

So you switched from a gun that has a few KB's, to the one that has had the most KB's?:huh:

KB's are not exclusive to Glock firearms, there are plenty of pictures on line of 1911's and other guns that have blown up.

Back on topic, I love my Glock 21SF and even though I don't have huge hands it fits me perfect.:D

Like mentioned before, KB aka Kabooms are not exclusive to glocks. Double charge a reload and you will get a KB in any firearm. Get a squibb in the barrel the gun will go kaboom.

kaboom.jpg

Here's the infamous glock 21 torture test.

http://theprepared.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=90&Itemid=40

There's videos of the test on youtube also.

Not for a tune up, but you can read about what happened to my police surplus G19 when I sent it into them...

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9877

Thanks for that thread, the G21 looks to be in decent condition, have not had time to run it to the range. By the look of the mags I believe it was used quite a bit. I can't see an "actual" need for warranty work, but would like to see how I can go about getting Glock to do a once over on the piece. Any recomendations?

Thanks for that thread, the G21 looks to be in decent condition, have not had time to run it to the range. By the look of the mags I believe it was used quite a bit. I can't see an "actual" need for warranty work, but would like to see how I can go about getting Glock to do a once over on the piece. Any recomendations?

Give them a call.

770-432-1202

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR