JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a G20SF and love it! Just a fun gun to shoot with near magnum level performance. I don't mind the size myself as I like the available onboard round count so the trade off of a larger frame works for me. As an outdoor/wood line sidearm I don't think the G20 can easily be beat.

I have a G20SF and love it! Just a fun gun to shoot with near magnum level performance. I don't mind the size myself as I like the available onboard round count so the trade off of a larger frame works for me. As an outdoor/wood line sidearm I don't think the G20 can easily be beat.

If I had it my way, the G20 would be G22 width with the distance between trigger and rear of the grip of the G21. A frame made specifically for 10mm.

I wouldn't mind seeing a single stack 10mm but I just don't think Glock will deliver such a thing. Till they do, my SF model will make due :)

I like mine although I never owned a gen 3..

Words of wisdom.. if you shoot underwood ammo.always shoot it last.. you can get tingly hand ;)
I have no desire to use that ammo. Lol. Mostly because it's unnecessary pressure.

The thing is I have a few 357 mags and one 44 mag with a 7inch barrel. So I'm not wanting a 10mm as a woods gun. My primary handgun for preventing being raped by Sasquatch is my 44 magnum. However...in Oregon a 10mm is really all I need and Hornady looks like I could get in the 550+ ft lbs.

Edit: Sasquatch rape is a serious matter.

I've had 2 Gen 4 Glocks, traded them out for Gen 3's. I know some folks like the Gen 4's better, but I found I preferred the feel of the Gen 3. For the bigger frame models such as the 20 and 21, the SF frames fit, in my opinion, just as well as the Gen 4's. Functionally, there is no difference. It's really just a fit thing. Well that and some parts/accessories won't be cross compatible between Gen 3 and Gen 4, such as the recoil spring assembly - just FYI.

Well guys thanks. I will look at one this Wednesday. I'm curious...the pin that holds the trigger assembly in and at the same time the backstraps...are these no longer metal? Any problems with the pins walking?

So you have a Gen 3 Glock 20? And want a Gen 4 20 instead?
Or did I mis-read what you were talking about?
If you need to fiddle with adding backstraps or want a different texture then go ahead. I have an SF model, and it fits my hands perfectly. I added a set of Talon stick-on grips and it made a world of difference. Topped of with a set of Trijicon HD sighrs and a "-" connector and she's GTG.

But I guess you never know till till you try out a Gen 4, that's part of what makes this hobby so fun.:D

So you have a Gen 3 Glock 20? And want a Gen 4 20 instead?
Or did I mis-read what you were talking about?
If you need to fiddle with adding backstraps or want a different texture then go ahead. I have an SF model, and it fits my hands perfectly. I added a set of Talon stick-on grips and it made a world of difference. Topped of with a set of Trijicon HD sighrs and a "-" connector and she's GTG.

But I guess you never know till till you try out a Gen 4, that's part of what makes this hobby so fun.:D
Never had a gen3 20. Just 17's, 22's.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads