JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
are you interested in selling your glock 20 9mm conversion barrel?

As cheap as glocks are why even bother? Just buy a 17........

Also quite the necro post!

I still have a 9mm conversion barrel for my G20. Also have a .40sw barrel, Lone Wolf 10mm barrel, and a G21 slide with a threaded barrel. With one frame I have some of the common calibers covered in one nice kit. It might come in handy if the zombies would ever come and ammo gets scarce.

I'm not selling mine but you should be able to find a 10-9mm conversion barrel on Lone Wolf's website. I would also recommend an 11lb. spring for better reliability.

11lb spring? whats the standard weight on a g20?

im just curious, i have a 23 that i run a suppressor and a 20lb spring in with 0 issues even with light reloads. stock is 18lbs for the 23. the reason i run a 20lb is because it keeps the slide in battery for just a millisecond longer and keeps the gasses going forward into the suppressor, suppressing the sound more

I believe stock is the same as the G21. If I recall, it was 17lbs. I got an aftermarket tungsten rod with a 24lb. spring for shooting 10mm and the 11lb. for 9mm. I use that same 24lb. to shoot .40sw and between the weight of the G20 slide and the extra strong spring, tames the recoil considerably.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top