JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just curious if anyone has grabbed a 9mm barrel for their glock 23? Figured it'd be nice to have for the range since I can get 9mm ammo quite a bit cheaper.

Figured a barrel and a couple mags would be $160-$200 give or take? Thoughts?

Well didn't get any recs here, lol, but after doing so online searching I decided to go with a Lone Wolf barrel. It was $90 but found a 10% off coupon and free shipping from optics planet.

It seems to be a nice solid barrel and will only be for plinking. Leaving the .40 barrel for home/cc but would rather not blow through the ammo at range/plinking.

Will probably just get magpul 9mm magazines vs glock mags since it's not for personal defense.

Well didn't get any recs here, lol, but after doing so online searching I decided to go with a Lone Wolf barrel. It was $90 but found a 10% off coupon and free shipping from optics planet.

It seems to be a nice solid barrel and will only be for plinking. Leaving the .40 barrel for home/cc but would rather not blow through the ammo at range/plinking.

Will probably just get magpul 9mm magazines vs glock mags since it's not for personal defense.
Make sure that Optics Planet has it in stock and didn't back order without permission.
I don't buy from them.

So the rainbow thing is that like the LGBT+ version ?
My rainbows are all from case hardening.

1684732040672.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads