JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why I was laughing:

• We believe in the Liberty of the individual and are working to protect your rights, all of them, from being taken away.
The members of this site has guided the way to see through these types of politics and what the truth is. That is why I think its humorous.

Care to elaborate? To me it's a battle between the Liberties granted in the constitution (though really controls placed on the government leaving the rest to the People) and an incremental path to Tyranny. All our rights are in play right now, with the Second Amendment as the current focus of those who wish to exercise more and more control over us.

I can laugh at her with all my heart, NOT EVER GIVING IN to her antics and FOREVER being diligent.

I do not believe doing that interview in Chicago has helped her one bit. Hopefully she will move there!

I agree in that it's the same sad song she's been singing for a year, however, this is how we are being portrayed outside the firearm community and we need to keep on top of it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top