JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let's remember her during her next election in 2016 by doing what we can to support her opponents. The lies in this video are too many to list, but note that she says "They came to her apartment" to make it sound like a hostile group was in front of her apartment, and not just one guy parked in a car across the street. Let's do what we can to send her packing in 2016

It's okay, it was on MSNBC, so only about 3 people saw it ;) In fact, I suspect more people will see it because of this post rather than on that joke of a 'news' station. Burdick is a joke of a politician. She definitely needs to go.

Last Edited:
Omigosh! You Oregonians are terrible! Writing your legislators?! Like they want to hear from you? Politics by intimidation. How wrong. Politics by racism, now that's MUCH better.

Good job Oregon! ;)

Omigosh! You Oregonians are terrible! Writing your legislators?! Like they want to hear from you? Politics by intimidation. How wrong. Politics by racism, now that's MUCH better.

Good job Oregon! ;)

The history is that Ginny can't tolerate dissent, so she only has town halls where the attendees smile, nod their heads, and bask in her presence. On one particular occasion she found out that there would be people attending that were pro 2A and would ask her a few questions, she cancelled it and then lied saying that she had a "meeting conflict". A forum member (IIRC) decided to call out her lie and filmed her residence for the time slot the meeting was to take place. Apparently, taking out the garbage was the conflict. When she found out that she'd been outed she spun the story to make her the victim.

She's been whining about it ever since acting like she has PTSD and can't function because someone filmed her. A public official apparently needs privacy protection that the rest of us do not have - almost every second that you are in a metro area you are being filmed either by someone else or by a surveillance system (public or private). If she doesn't like it maybe she should stop telling lies. My guess is that if she did she wouldn't have anything to say.

Last Edited:
This is last year's news, but what's (not so) amusing is how they carried on about "how creepy, scary, and intimidating" it was to film her outside her residence, yet they're perfectly fine with leftist-union thugs going to a private corporate-executive's residence and wind up scaring the holy-hell out of the 14yr old kid who was home at the time.

I could only stomach six minutes of that eight minute video.....so, according to Burdick, when people with whom she disagrees go to a town hall meeting, they're "crashing it", and anyone who is passionate about their Consitutional rights are "rude and intimidating". She and the Reverand are SO full of it, and after Sharpton's involvement in the failed Tawana Brawley scam, I don't know why anyone would take him seriously.

Agree, 3MTA3. Of course, there are other gun-grabbers in the State Legislature (Floyd Prozanski, Tina Kotlek, Mitch Greenlick, Mark Haas, etc...), but few have made gun control such a priority as Ginny Burdick. Furthermore, her views don't seem to represent those of her constituents. If we were to vote out others, they would likely just be replaced with other politicians with similar views, but if the GOP (or even better, a Libertarian, but that probably isn't realistic) can run a moderate, electable candidate who is pro-Constitution, she really could be vulnerable.

Agreed, but even if she gets replaced by someone with the same agenda, we still win because they will know we are holding them accountable and have the muscle to send them packing.

That is freaking hilarious, run, hide, the sky is falling. I got halfway through that and started cracking up!

I don't think that is how she feels, but it is definitely the message she wants other to believe. To those outside the gun community and especially in highly populated urban areas its been very effective:
  • Gun Nuts (AKA the firearm community) are crazy - they take hard lines where they should be using COMMON SENSE.
  • If you even mildly disagree with them your life is in danger. They will disrupt your work or even stalk you.
We need to start controlling the message:
  • The firearm community promotes safety though programs like Eddie Eagle, Appleseed, etc.
  • While the police will do what they can to protect you, their response time can never be fast enough that you can rely on them. You need to be able to protect yourself.
  • We believe in the Liberty of the individual and are working to protect your rights, all of them, from being taken away.

Why I was laughing:

• We believe in the Liberty of the individual and are working to protect your rights, all of them, from being taken away.
The members of this site has guided the way to see through these types of politics and what the truth is. That is why I think its humorous.

I can laugh at her with all my heart, NOT EVER GIVING IN to her antics and FOREVER being diligent.

I do not believe doing that interview in Chicago has helped her one bit. Hopefully she will move there!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top