JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I guess you have one at home too.
right now, I set it up with dry tumbling. Wet tumbling would work too if you have water tight containers.

IMG_20180214_195857737.jpg IMG_20180214_195926401.jpg

I give you an A+ for ingenuity and crafting!
I don't have that many cases to Tumble at one time. Although I do have a big thumblr tumbler that has a lot more capacity than the puny ones....

View attachment 431093
If I buy a new tumbler, I don't know where to put it since my house is packed with stuffs, especially I am getting lots of reloading gears. After I get done tumbling, I put away everything and those ammo cans will be used to store newly loaded ammo too. If I don't have that many cases, then I use two of those ammo cans and leave the rest empty.

Nice.
You could probably use a great big container and take up the surrounding space to hold it in place with an inflatable floaty mattress or something too.

If I buy a new tumbler, I don't know where to put it since my house is packed with stuffs, especially I am getting lots of reloading gears. After I get done tumbling, I put away everything and those ammo cans will be used to store newly loaded ammo too. If I don't have that many cases, then I use two of those ammo cans and leave the rest empty.

I'm in the opposite position I've got a 30 by 24 shop that doubles as woodworking/ reloading/gun building room.
I've got bubblegum stacked everywhere but I know where everything is.:D:D:D:p

Lots of people use this small plastic drummed cement mixer from Lowes that's $199 when on sale.
Shop Kobalt 4-cu ft 0.5-HP Cement Mixer at Lowes.com

Once your wife sees what you're doing to the dryer, she'll leave and take all her stuff with her, and you'll have a lot more room :s0140:
:D

...or skip the wood, wrap the ammo cans in a big blanket(s) or even tarps to fill up the dryer drum.
:D
brass is heavy. Spread them out evenly will reduce the unnecessary stress to the motor. Keep them stationary will create waterfall effect necessary for brass tumbling.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top