JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just thought that everyone should know GI Joes is back (not that bs joes). Located on NW 185th and West Union in Beaverton. I did stop by today and they were not open but will let everyone know what I find out. No web site yet that I can find.

Whooooo hoooooo!!!! Alright now we need Free Tom Peterson haircuts, RIP city Blazers to start winning again and govenor Tom McCall back and all is right in the universe!

SF-

That is good news. Let us know what you find out when you get in there.
My dad use to manage the sporting goods there back in the '60's when I think there was only one store. He likes to tell me about things like barrels of Garands in the store for dirt cheap back in the day when they had lots of military surplus in the store.
They sure grew over the years after my folks left Portland. Glad to hear they are back, even if they are back to one store again, for now.....

A month ago, I stopped by Fisherman's in Delta Park area... next door to what used to be GI Joes. New thing, significant construction going on at the old GI Joes. I asked in Fisherman's, they said Joe's is coming back... new ownership, should be open in two, perhaps three, months. Facelift, cleanup, parking lot improvements.... and who knows about inside.

That fiqures one more feather in the cap of the State of Portland what about the rest of the state, just kidding would love to see them back, But as GI Joes not the fluff that put them under.............

I drove my the old Joes on 99e today and something was going on, I couldn't stop I was on my way to a meeting. The rumor I heard is that the GI Joes open at 185th and West Union is trying to get into the Cedar Hills Blvd location but who know. I am going to stop in and see what is going on. As soon as I find out I will make sure to post it.

Stopped by today. It was pretty neat to see the hope of this store coming back.. It is in the west union shopping center and the store is in the old postal annex store.. It sound like they are in the process of coming back. Hopefully the new store will add what I have always thought it needed.. Hooters style girls serving beer.. I'm not sure that I would ever leave. Anyway told him about the site and past on a nfwa card.
Stop by and check it out. There is not a lot but show the support that they need.

Just thought you guys might want to know that Curtis (from the Oswego Joes) is now at the same location with Dick's. It is a great hire. I talked to him for a while and I think things are going to get better. He has helped me more times over the years, than I can count. He is free with information. I believe that just a spec of reality entered Dick's. You might stop by and welcome him back.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top