JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check out "The Mako Group" they have new Israeli made magazines. They say on there site 2-3 months out but my order only took 3 weeks and they are very nice, cost $18.73 for 30 rounders.....

I have some old GI aluminums and rather than pay stupid prices, I bought new springs from Wolff and followers. Plan to spend the cold winter nights opening the mags, scrubbing them, and installing new springs/followers to make 'em like new.

If I didn't already have a sh!t ton of GI mags I would be willing to go about $30 a piece on them, that would be about tops for me. If you aren't in dire need and can't find a price you can stomach then I'd wait a while. They actually came down a bit in price after the dust settled during the last ban. I'd see them at the guns shows in the $20-$30 range regularly during the ban years. Pretty sure a lot of them were walking off military bases lol.

Check out "The Mako Group" they have new Israeli made magazines. They say on there site 2-3 months out but my order only took 3 weeks and they are very nice, cost $18.73 for 30 rounders.....

I foresee them receiving a ton of orders from the PNW shortly... :s0155:

Strange that their 20 rounders cost more than the 30's and the 10's even more than both..

Used GI Mags are worth $10 apiece to me. I don't need them. But if I wanted them, that's the price I would be willing to pay. I may have to wait a bit, but the prices are going to come back down...

I have some old GI aluminums and rather than pay stupid prices, I bought new springs from Wolff and followers. Plan to spend the cold winter nights opening the mags, scrubbing them, and installing new springs/followers to make 'em like new.

This is the way to go. Cost efficient and throw in some magpul followers you're making better than new mags.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top