JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check out "The Mako Group" they have new Israeli made magazines. They say on there site 2-3 months out but my order only took 3 weeks and they are very nice, cost $18.73 for 30 rounders.....

I have some old GI aluminums and rather than pay stupid prices, I bought new springs from Wolff and followers. Plan to spend the cold winter nights opening the mags, scrubbing them, and installing new springs/followers to make 'em like new.

If I didn't already have a sh!t ton of GI mags I would be willing to go about $30 a piece on them, that would be about tops for me. If you aren't in dire need and can't find a price you can stomach then I'd wait a while. They actually came down a bit in price after the dust settled during the last ban. I'd see them at the guns shows in the $20-$30 range regularly during the ban years. Pretty sure a lot of them were walking off military bases lol.

Check out "The Mako Group" they have new Israeli made magazines. They say on there site 2-3 months out but my order only took 3 weeks and they are very nice, cost $18.73 for 30 rounders.....

I foresee them receiving a ton of orders from the PNW shortly... :s0155:

Strange that their 20 rounders cost more than the 30's and the 10's even more than both..

Used GI Mags are worth $10 apiece to me. I don't need them. But if I wanted them, that's the price I would be willing to pay. I may have to wait a bit, but the prices are going to come back down...

I have some old GI aluminums and rather than pay stupid prices, I bought new springs from Wolff and followers. Plan to spend the cold winter nights opening the mags, scrubbing them, and installing new springs/followers to make 'em like new.

This is the way to go. Cost efficient and throw in some magpul followers you're making better than new mags.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top