JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Federal prosecutors drop charges against Epstein prison guards. They had agreed to 6-month deferred prosecution. I guess TPTB figured we'd all forget about it in 6 months. That must be the limit of the average US citizen's memory.

"In a Thursday filing in Manhattan federal court, prosecutors asked a judge to dismiss claims against Tova Noel and Michael Thomas, after both complied with the six-month deferred prosecution agreements they agreed to in May."

"U.S. prosecutors decided to end their criminal case against two Manhattan jail guards who admitted to falsifying records on the night the financier Jeffrey Epstein killed didn't kill himself on their watch."

Fixed it for them.

I just gotta ask, about the conspiracy theories surrounding these people....

So does G. Maxwell being found guilty sort of corroborate some of the things q,annen was accusing these people of?

I don't follow those r wing conspiracies at all, but when I was looking up Maxwell on Wikipedia, they mentioned the "q" conspiracy theories as a side note....

"Ghislaine Maxwell will not help prosecutors and name 'names' of others involved in her ex-lover Jeffrey Epstein's sex-trafficking network for a lesser sentence, her brother Ian has claimed. "

Interesting: The title which appears in the synopsis above is the opposite of the headline of the article.

"Ghislaine Maxwell will not help prosecutors and name 'names' of others involved in her ex-lover Jeffrey Epstein's sex-trafficking network for a lesser sentence, her brother Ian has claimed. "

Interesting: The title which appears in the synopsis above is the opposite of the headline of the article.
Modern day free press- free to lie and get away with it, because of clicks.

1) No mystery. Both are of an officially approved racial/ethnic group. Equity you know.

2) "When is her suicide planned?"
Suicide is too obvious after Epstein. The Wuhan Flu will do nicely.

3) "Should we start a pool? I'll take 6 months after sentencing."
It will happen if/when she starts naming names.

Last Edited:
"U.S. prosecutors decided to end their criminal case against two Manhattan jail guards who admitted to falsifying records on the night the financier Jeffrey Epstein killed didn't kill himself on their watch."

Fixed it for them.
Replacement guard.
hilary on guard.jpg

Getting ready?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Getting ready?

Aloha, Mark
The Queen may be 95 years old, but she can still turn that little bastard over her knee apparently!!:s0140::s0140::s0140:

Really the only parts of this case that I find interesting!

"For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad."
Luke 8:17, KJV

I look forward to a tsunami of raw sewage engulfing all and sundry involved.

if you want the real deal on anything Epstein / Maxwell. One must look to investigative journalist Whitney Webb she is the "authority" on this subject and has been for a very long time...as well as many others.

Whitney Webb: Hidden in Pain Sight

or check out her Soundcloud podcast for a plethora of interesting subjects.

Whitney Webb: Unlimited Hangout
THIS and tons more. Thank you.

Several people and I posted LINKS and snippets of many other stories and HISTORY about JE and the ENTIRE MAXWELL family somewhere on this forum.

Old man MAXWELL changed his name, moved, screwed some of his people with the one newspaper, he was found naked and dead off of his yacht, etc.

He was working for the MOSSAD and maybe some other agencies.

JE and MAXWELL'S own daughter aka the PIMP SPY (GM) were working for the MOSSAD and most likely some other 'agencies'.

TONS of blackmail and more are to be found - future tense, are or were ALREADY FOUND and many things did NOT ADD UP when it came to JE and all of his 'friends' out there in LA LA LAND.

From the WEALTHY businessman in Ohio (Les Wexner (?) - going by my OLD lady memory now.) gifting the NY mansion townhouse to JE, to BILL BARR'S OWN FATHER (A headmaster at the one elite NY school.) who hired JE to work at his private school even though he was NOT really qualified to hold the job, to the other state and federal cover ups with LE, to BILL GATES own lawyer writing up the new will or trust and other legal papers while JE was IN the NYC jail and right before he died, many financial deals and GIFTS concerning JE, etc.

Why the DELAYS and other screw ups even when it came to gathering EVIDENCE at his NY townhouse is one of many RED FLAGS?!

That goes for his other homes across the USA, the island, plane, etc.!

There is so much out there when it comes to the LEFT and the RIGHT and to all other people IN POWER that should bring down the HOUSE OF CARDS.

What happened to the painting of BILL CLINTON wearing a blue dress with red high heels while he was relaxing - slung over the one chair with his legs over the chair that was FOUND IN JE'S ONE HOUSE?

Did OLD BILLY BOY or HC buy it at an estate sale?! LOL

Did you read or listen to Ann C.'s stories about JE and the cover ups - delays yet? One of them online has her stories in PART 1, 2 and maybe 3 (?) now and if you have old/bad eyes... you can LISTEN to them too.

There is a LINK right above her column for the LISTEN mode.

Old Lady Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads