JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was going to post this in the "Ghislaine Maxwell goes on trial" thread, but it appears to have been purged from the site. AAMOF, a search of the site on Ghislaine Maxwell yields only 1 unrelated result.

iu.jpeg

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled program:

• Ghislaine Maxwell could start 'naming names' if she is found guilty of sex trafficking charges this week

The JUDGE did not allow her black book to be presented into evidence at the trial.

THIS is what I have read from several sources online and I do not know how TRUE that story is or is not.

Some OTHER things were allowed and some were not.

I am following this on and off on some other websites.

I wish that they had that SPY - BLACKMAILER, pervert, witch, pimp's trial broadcasted LIVE on free - OTA - over the air stations.

SHOW - TELL IT ALL.

I would say more but it would get deleted, shut down, moved, etc.

That FEMALE PIMP should pay for her crimes and so should the rest of them who participated in ALL of this.

The free OTA station (Part of KPAX - COURT TV) in this town tells a little bit about the trial but they do not show it LIVE at all.

Cate

Last Edited:
The free OTA station (Part of KPAX - COURT TV) in this town tells a little bit about the trial but they do not show it LIVE at all.
Someone mentioned in the other thread that was moved to the place which shall not be named that cameras are not allowed in federal courtrooms. That is why there is no TV coverage,

every last person that ever flew on Epstein's plane or went to the island should be on the witness stand telling the country what they were up to. every damned one of them.

"Ghislaine Maxwell will spend Christmas - and her 60th birthday - in limbo and in prison after a jury failed to reach a verdict in her sex trafficking cases"
Man does the Daily Mail need a new sketch artist! Those courtroom drawings are a crime.
Ghislaine is not looking too good. :s0161:

GUILTY! Will she get 70 years or a greatly reduced sentence?

I would say we will soon know for sure if she really does have proof of some of the very powerful. If she does I suspect she will be found to have offed herself. I am still kind of shocked she did not leave the U.S. She must have really thought she was not going to be in this kind of spot with the money she has.

Or they will give her a reduced sentence IF she doesn't write, speak or release any information about the chimos on the list......and she probably still won't last long.
I'm surprised she survived a year in federal custody. Maybe they thought 2 "suicides" in the same case would attract too much unwnated attention.

Pedophiles want a P added to the LGBT+-π movement. They want some social acceptance and I'm concerned they might eventually get it

Pedophiles want a P added to the LGBT+-π movement. They want some social acceptance and I'm concerned they might eventually get it
some would have us believe that pedophilia is just another sexual orientation. I think it is a sickness that needs a cure. see the cure in photo

cure for child abuse.png

Last Edited:
1) "If she starts giving out the info I think she has? She will suddenly commit suicide or just drop dead from some "ailment" they did not know she had."
The Chicom Flu would work just fine. Suicide may be just too obvious.

2) "I'm surprised she survived a year in federal custody. Maybe they thought 2 "suicides" in the same case would attract too much unwanted attention."
Maybe she has a list to be released upon her death by any cause...

3) Given how many high-ups she has dirt on do the Feds really want to squeeze her? Think about it - does anybody really think that Merrick Garland wants to send the Klintoons or any other Democrat Party luminary to prison? Nope. The DNC-owned DOJ wants to make as much out of 01/06 as it can to divert attention from the tsunami of raw sewage threatening to inundate the Dems.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads