JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What is really disgusting is that that the former PRINCE took his WIFE and his CHILDREN to JE's island.

ANDY took them THERE one time for sure and maybe (?) he took ALL of them there again.

That was in the NEWS and stated way back when all of this crapola came out about JE some more.

Andy and the red haired woman (Fergie? The EX wife.) even stated this and it was and IS no secret.

I wonder IF ALL OF THEM WERE FILMED there on the island including their children? I would say that they are ON FILM. ALL OF THEM. (There were some pictures and stories that were in REGULAR newspapers too.) But I wonder about them being filmed in private quarters = privacy issues.

So even if ANDY went alone to many places with JE and the PIMP MOSSAD SPY - GM, he took his own now ex wife and CHILDREN TO THE ISLAND for a freaking VACATION years ago. I can't remember the AGES of his children when they went to the island now. Little kids or teens or young adults? I think that they were kids or teens but I could be WRONG there.

Cate

"Ghislaine Maxwell's attorneys have requested that her sex trafficking conviction be overturned and the case be retried, due to a juror's possible failure to disclose that he was sexually abused as a child before the trial. "

Link in her name above leads to a comprehensive roundup of recent Daily Mail articles on the subject, including the following:

"David Boies, Virginia Giuffre's 80-year-old New York attorney, is seen as the 'greatest deposition-taker' in modern American justice, and could quiz the royal for a gruelling seven hours, excluding breaks, all under oath with the threat of perjury if he is found to have lied."

Last Edited:
thumbnail.png

"A federal judge rejected a new trial for Ghislaine Maxwell, who argued her sex trafficking case was tainted after it was revealed that one juror did not disclose he was a victim of child sex abuse. "

"Maxwell, 60, Jeffrey Epstein's girlfriend and confidant, was convicted in December on five of six felony counts, including sex trafficking. The British socialite had pleaded not guilty and refused to testify in her own defense. She faces up to 65 years in prison and is expected to be sentenced June 28."

Aloha, Mark

PS....where she then met the prison staff.

Jailguard.jpg

Nurse.jpg

"The former procuress of underage girls for the billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein will be allowed to learn a trade like horticulture, cosmetology, or baking..."

Now that's funny!

You can lead a whore to culture, but...

I have long wondered why she is not talking. Either she is scared she would end up like her boss, or she is still hoping that behind the scene's a deal is being worked out to let her go. Maybe those who loved staying there with her old boss figure she can't actually get her hands on proof so they don't care?

"The Gateway Pundit has petitioned a New York federal court to unseal the suspected client list for the alleged child sex trafficking ring run by Jeffrey Epstein and associate Ghislaine Maxwell. {snip}

The website's lawyers asked the court to immediately unseal any "documents or portions of documents" that names an alleged client of Epstein who had a minor sex trafficked to them."

I'm pretty sure that if that list ever goes public, and LE are allowed to do their jobs, there's gonna be a whole lotta empty dem seats to fill in the coming election.

I'm pretty sure that if that list ever goes public, and LE are allowed to do their jobs, there's gonna be a whole lotta empty dem seats to fill in the coming election.
Not just Dems. supposedly several Republicans.. as someone bitter once said.. "what difference does it make?" Any and all politicians, agency directors, Judges, Special Agents who went along and were involved... ought to be removed.

Ghislaine Maxwell says EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF.

"The Bureau of Prisons has failed to release the autopsy report, and allegedly none of the cameras were working," Maxwell said. "Allegedly, the guards were sleeping. I think that unexplained death is profoundly suspicious."

"The Bureau of Prisons has failed to release the autopsy report, and allegedly none of the cameras were working," Maxwell said. "Allegedly, the guards were sleeping. I think that unexplained death is profoundly suspicious."

The guy had info on a LOT of VERY powerful people. I have to guess she did not have access to the info or she too would have ended up dead long ago.

The PIMP CRIMINAL LADY (GM) used to be VERY close to Trump's FIRST WIFE - Ivana. FACT not fiction.

Matter of record, testimony AND old news from friends and NYC business people when it came to their friendship and drives. ADDED MORE here.

Plus GM and JE were close to former President Trump and ALL kinds of people in their special world of BIG BUCKS, parties and so forth.

BOTH of them, GM and Ivana, used to drive around in the same LIMO (They did not do the driving.) and look for young girls and teens so they could become models.

They recruited them - hired them. I believe that they GROOMED THEM and I do not think that Ivana was innocent or clueless in what the eff was going on.

Uh huh, she might not have been directly involved in super sordid stuff but she HAD TO HAVE KNOWN ABOUT IT. ALL of NYC knew about it and around the world.

Heck, they even had an OLD - ORIGINAL LAW and ORDER SHOW with Jerry Orbach in it and it was about JE and his NYC TOWNHOUSE and tons more. Right out of real life and real time news stories and that was many moons ago.

The TIES with the rich Ohio dude who owned (Sold now?) or still owns Victoria's Secret and other businesses was one deal with THEM (JE, GM and IT.) and I think that Trump even owned or RAN (?) a 'modeling agency' himself for a time frame.

The Ohio man gave the NY townhouse to Epstein. OLD news.

There is a HUGE HISTORY between ALL of them, other people in POWER, the Dems, the Reps, etc. Including with the Clintons and royalty in the UK and from other countries from a to z.

Even BILL BARR'S FATHER HIRED JE for his fancy/dancy private school when he was a headmaster there in NYC. FACT NOT FICTION.

JE was NOT TRAINED to be a teacher and he did not graduate from college from what I remember. He did work briefly on Wall Street or for some financial institution. HE HAD ONE CLIENT LISTED for 'his work'. I CRS right now but I do KNOW/KNEW A LOT OF THE HISTORY THERE. He did not stay at the school for long where he worked for BILL BARR'S FATHER.

JE did not commit suicide.

I do believe that he was murdered OR that he was claimed to be dead and wheeled out on a gurney AND he was moved to another country like Israel or some other country. Plastic surgery, etc. IF he is still alive.

HE HAD THE DOPE ON TONS OF PEOPLE all around the world.

He was a spy just like his pimp was (GM) and as HER DAD WAS A SPY too. Her DAD had a mysterious death falling naked over that one boat = old news. GM's DAD was a criminal and a spy. He was a CHEAT. LOOK at that old news here or elsewhere on this forum or in other places on the WWWeb. HER DAD changed his name too. He wanted to cheat and did cheat a LOT OF PEOPLE in his lifetime and not just with the newspaper - wages/pensions and other 'businesses' that he owned.

I find it so funny (NOT!) that NO ONE in the JUSTICE SYSTEM (LOL) has really REVEALED ALL OF THE NAMES and details from a to z including the BLACKMAIL and spy crapola too. HONEY POTS and tons more on film/sound and follow the money and connect the dots.

IT WOULD BLOW THIS COUNTRY and the WORLD UP if all of the people on all sides of the political spectrum really had their EYES OPENED to see how their L/R cult leaders are just plain dirt bags and degenerates along with being LIARS, THIEVES and TAX CHEATS. Plus tons more!

Cate

Last Edited:

He was murdered or shuffled off to another country like Israel or ?

Cate

I do believe that he was murdered OR that he was claimed to be dead and wheeled out on a gurney AND he was moved to another country like Israel or some other country. Plastic surgery, etc. IF he is still alive.

He was murdered or shuffled off to another country like Israel or ?
There was an autopsy of someone. Apparently, his brother believes he died, as there was a minor flap when his brother insisted on an independent evaluation of the autopsy, which was performed by Michael Baden. If his death was faked, it was a very complex conspiracy with many participants. Occam's Razor would indicate that he's probably dead.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top