JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So a friend and i went to the gun shop (big 5) and he bought a mosin nagant rifle without any issues. Later in life, he decided to get a Ruger LC9 so we head to a different shop and filled out the paperwork. he later was told he was denied by the FBI. a day later he received a letter for the kitsap county sheriff stating that, due to a mental health commit, he cannot posses any firearms. Well as a teen, he was going through some hard stuff (life sucks some times) and he was committed for a few weeks for self harm (not attempted suicide). so now that he's in his mid 20's, and in perfect metal health, with no criminal record, he would like to get his rights restored. Is it possible for him, and if so how should he go about handling it? Also, can I, as a legal firearms owner sell firearms to him legally ("without knowing")?

we came to the same conclusion last night, i just thought that there may have been someone with a similar story... we're in washington, and we have a short list of attorneys that we're gonna call, see if he can get a free consult, dont want to pay an arm and a leg if its pointless.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top