JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gosh, Velsey, I did not know that your condition had worsened!
Prayers out for a total recovery, buddy! :)

Yep workmans comp is making me wait until Jan 10th for an appeal. See I did have a little degenerative disc in my back. And it was documented 2 1/2 years ago with MRI and xrays. So then fast forward to last June, slip and fall in a oil spill/slick on the shop floor at WORK! Smashed the disc to bits between L3 & L4...And fractured both vertebra. Workmans comp sent me to an independent medical exam, that doc actually stated that I am fit to return to work.
Kinda funny tho because my neurosurgeon says I need to be super careful, need surgery to fix the vertebra that has slid over and is pressing on my spine. Thats whats causing the most pain and swelling. My doc said absolutely do not return to work as that will lead to serious nerve damage and other bad things I don't even want to mention. So work comp is going along with what my doc has said, and are paying me, but only 70% of my weekly wage. :mad:
It's all really irritating because I was able to stand and work for 8, 10, 12 hours a day no problem. BOOM slip and fall and now I can't stand for more than 1/2 hr- 45 min. And work comp says well your back was bad before, its just worse now...go back to work! Wait what really?

I understand your frustration, but by all means take the time to let this heal properly. I hope workman's comp comes through - don't take no for an answer. If needed write your Congressmen and Senators with details. They will inquire on your behalf, and usually that will kick things free.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top