JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Our friend is rehabing from a recent procedure so how about some good wishes for a speedy recovery. I haven't seen him post lately and was wondering why...now I know. Get back here Tim we miss you.

Ah, no wonder I can't get ahold of him. @Velzey let me know when you feel better and I'll bring over that shotgun for the work we discussed.

I literally had no idea and just saw him a few hours ago. Get better bud!

Thank you all for the kind words, it's nice to hear!

No worry gents, i'm still doing all I can. This back thing is a real bummer. Never thought it would cause numb feet/legs. But yah with a mashed disc its happening. Soooo a few weeks back I got one shot to help with some inflammation, but that didn't work well. Well a couple new ones directed with ultra sound machine thingy seems to be working a little. Holy crap does it hurt tho, feels like my back has a couple nuts in it now :eek:

Prayers for a speedy recovery buddy! Take it easy and gold brick for a while, the work will still be there when you get back! LOL Rest and relax with some good Ol 'John Wane flicks and fondle the 94!

Thank you all for the kind words, it's nice to hear!

No worry gents, i'm still doing all I can. This back thing is a real bummer. Never thought it would cause numb feet/legs. But yah with a mashed disc its happening. Soooo a few weeks back I got one shot to help with some inflammation, but that didn't work well. Well a couple new ones directed with ultra sound machine thingy seems to be working a little. Holy crap does it hurt tho, feels like my back has a couple nuts in it now :eek:

I'd thought maybe you'd had the surgery way sooner than you were anticipating. "Couple of new ones" That does sound painful! That "Nuts in the back" thing, though, sounds like some of the problems we had as post pubescent boys? :oops:

Really hoping you can stay active. I know living without activity sucks, and in pain sucks even more.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top