JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It just amazes me to no end that good people are treated like criminals. Criminals in germany are still going to get guns and not register the ones they have!

German gun owners must be licensed and pass strict safety exams to use their weapons. Police in Germany have the power to drop by gun owners' homes to check that the firearms are locked up according to regulations. And few people are allowed to carry guns in public.

This is crazy.

Canada is the same way plus ammo and gun have to be locked up separately.

When I was a young teen,I used to hunt with a man that LOST an Arm and a Leg at Anzio. I was told he lost them because the Germans took his sulfa and morphine.

I lived in Germany for just over three years. I allways saw shame from those who talked to me about WWII and the jews. They are good people.
I think what happened with Hitler could happen in allmost any country given the same set of surcumstances. It's not as though they were some group of overly evil people. We could all learn from the shame they feel.
I allso owned guns when I was there. I just bought them and brought them home. I used my millitary ID to meet their ownership laws. They have to get a collectors or hunters licence.I shot allmost twice a month at several indoor shooting ranges. They were all german members except for a few guest millitary like myself. Guns are a big pastime as is hunting. It's not hard for them to get guns. I'll be sad for them if they loose that right. They are not sheep. And don't think they wont miss their guns.

Germany has speech and literature bans.. you can't use certain words and you can't own certain books, felony jail time awaits. This is NWO retaliation for them daring to resist their bankster and communist enemies in WW2

The shame you describe, medic is mere brainwashing

So how surprising is this new development?

And most of America will do the same. I won't. You guys won't. However, we are few. Everyone knows that the vote hinges on liberal minivan driving soccer moms and their reactionary, knee jerk, feel good ideas, when and if the vote is allowed to mean anything at all. As long as they can continue running up credit cards and living in a nice subdivision and keep a few hotdogs on the table for their spawn....they could care less about rights or for that matter absolutely anyone else but themselves.

Men, listen to Burt Gummer. Avoid marriage if at all possible. Contrary to popular belief, that pussy isn't gold plated nor is it worth losing every single thing you ever worked for or believed in. If you're already married....don't let them vote.

At the rally Saturday the female "pastor" gave us the thumbs down as she drove away. Hundreds honked and brandished weapons in support of us

I asked everyone in the rally line who would win this ultimate battle, her thumb vs my PTR 91?

I'm not one bit afraid, this is inevitable and we are going to win

BTW my wife was there as well as many other right thinking ladies.. where were all of you?

And most of America will do the same. I won't. You guys won't. However, we are few. Everyone knows that the vote hinges on liberal minivan driving soccer moms and their reactionary, knee jerk, feel good ideas, when and if the vote is allowed to mean anything at all. As long as they can continue running up credit cards and living in a nice subdivision and keep a few hotdogs on the table for their spawn....they could care less about rights or for that matter absolutely anyone else but themselves.

Men, listen to Burt Gummer. Avoid marriage if at all possible. Contrary to popular belief, that pussy isn't gold plated nor is it worth losing every single thing you ever worked for or believed in. If you're already married....don't let them vote.

My wife ain't a soccer mom, and she votes. I believe in traditional roles for men and women, but that doesn't mean I keep her barefoot, pregnant, in the kitchen, and in the dark. She's an adult with the right to her own ideas and her own vote. And for the record, she ain't a bad shot either.

Sounds like you have some issues and never found a good woman. Poor you :(

My 3 daughters, all love firearm, hunting, fishing and the Constitution and The Bill of Rights.

My ladies are hard core constitutionalists, that would make even most conservatives look like liberals.

One has her CHL, the second will within a year.

I have read the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights to my kids, since they were old enough to understand the meaning.

As they got older i had them read the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights, plus the writings of our founding fathers.

These are things they do not do in public schools and i belive it is to dumb down, the kids.
It is a very sad thing, that kids do not even know who the founding fathers were, not to mention what they wrote and why.

Not everything, just half.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top