JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think they are.

For now anyway.

Doctor heal thyselfo_O
There are millions of them and they have a plan
th?id=OIP.Md6473a328131f049c882f92b76ec9750o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=282&h=186.jpg

I don't think this is going anywhere. Most vets have more sense than to join such a group. This is just a lowlife, general or not, looking for a payoff. Lots of whores in the ruling class...

Well, as past behavior is the best indicator of future behavior, then criminals will behave like criminals; including grand gestures to hide and compensate for the fact that they're criminals: Hillary runs for president, Petraeus forms a gun control organization, politicians seek re-election, etc.

I knew bertrayus was a hollow suit from a friend who served in a civilian capacity in country. He was into the 5 O'Clock follies only. I didn't think he would fall into the bergdahl category and mcchryistal?????? I can see two SCOTUS nominees right here under the hildabeast. Right now we have a republic but can we hold onto it? I'm having my doubts. Hold your arse sacred and keep your powder dry. I can see Oregon's senators selling us out this week along with the other traitors. Thanx portland.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top