JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think they are.

For now anyway.

Doctor heal thyselfo_O
There are millions of them and they have a plan
th?id=OIP.Md6473a328131f049c882f92b76ec9750o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=282&h=186.jpg

I don't think this is going anywhere. Most vets have more sense than to join such a group. This is just a lowlife, general or not, looking for a payoff. Lots of whores in the ruling class...

Well, as past behavior is the best indicator of future behavior, then criminals will behave like criminals; including grand gestures to hide and compensate for the fact that they're criminals: Hillary runs for president, Petraeus forms a gun control organization, politicians seek re-election, etc.

I knew bertrayus was a hollow suit from a friend who served in a civilian capacity in country. He was into the 5 O'Clock follies only. I didn't think he would fall into the bergdahl category and mcchryistal?????? I can see two SCOTUS nominees right here under the hildabeast. Right now we have a republic but can we hold onto it? I'm having my doubts. Hold your arse sacred and keep your powder dry. I can see Oregon's senators selling us out this week along with the other traitors. Thanx portland.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews