JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
democrats with their plot of pulling this racecard when backed into a corner remind me of this weiner dog i used to have,he would roll over on his back and start peeing when he thought he was in trouble.i guess it was supposed to be some kind of defense?

yuk!hillary is like doing a man.
nancy pelosi is like doing barney frank,i just want to know who lifted the house off pelosi?i thought she died in oz.

I'd tap both those asses :s0155: Just to say I did it
Who knows, maybe it would take their minds off all their ignorant anti-gun policies? I'd fall on that grenade for the rest of you guys ;)

Oh yeah, I forgot he was black...at least I forgot until he pulled the race card. NOW I REMEMBER!

Seriously, that is your defense, Holder? Not that you are innocent and ignorant of the alligations, but that anyone that is critical of you is racist? That's an old play but a new low for this administration. Seriously. this crap needs to stop. If I want to vote for Ron Paul and want the government to be much smaller, I'm a terrorists? If I'm critical of Obama and Eric Holder I'm a racist? Nobody but us sees that this is a decoy ploy? Throw in some random dude wearing a red arm band during a Tea Party rally and they're all anti-semites, eh?

This crap just makes me sick to my stomach. Seriously, it just makes me straight ill.

To any Black Americans reading this. Obama is not one of you. He is not the descendant of American slaves and while his skin may be a little darker than "white", the idea that he has the best interest of Black Americans in mind is absurd. He has one goal and that is to reduce Amrica to the stature of failed European and African states. Isn't it funny how three short years after America couldn't wait to get this corrupt scam artist in office, all the while railing on about the "war criminals"(you know, the real men with real convictions) in office at the time, that we are all pining for the good ol' days of Bush/Cheney? Romney, Gingrich, Perry, Paul. Remember, it matters little which one we get in. They are ALL better than the Anti-American trash that our self loathing allowed us to vote in in '08.

To any Black Americans reading this. Obama is not one of you. He is not the descendant of American slaves and while his skin may be a little darker than "white", the idea that he has the best interest of Black Americans in mind is absurd. He has one goal and that is to reduce Amrica to the stature of failed European and African states. Isn't it funny how three short years after America couldn't wait to get this corrupt scam artist in office, all the while railing on about the "war criminals"(you know, the real men with real convictions) in office at the time, that we are all pining for the good ol' days of Bush/Cheney? Romney, Gingrich, Perry, Paul. Remember, it matters little which one we get in. They are ALL better than the Anti-American trash that our self loathing allowed us to vote in in '08.

While this may be true, while Obama's mother was jewish and his father not an American citizen and while Obama's Loyalty lies with the international banksters and the NWO Illuminati who backed his runs for office with $$$$, black voters will continue to vote for him in overwhelming numbers, the same way dumbe gun owners will vote for Mitt Romney the gun banner if he is the R nominee. it seems some people just can't help setting themselves up for destruction, they are pre programmed for it

I want a card too I deserve one
then I want some free shyt, food stamps,housing,medical,debit card i never have to pay into

I went to high school with Holder. He was kind of a snot back then. When he was brought on by Obama, it was all over our Alumni Association newsletter (along with David Axelrod, another classmate). Lately, the newsletter doesn't mention a word about that creep.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top