JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Justice Dept silent as Holder charges critics with racism

Holder said some unspecified faction — what he refers to as the “more extreme segment” — is driven to criticize both him and President Barack Obama due to the color of their skin. Holder did not appear to elaborate on who he considered to make up the “more extreme segment.”

Yeah, that's it Eric. It's the color of your skin, not the fact that you're corrupt to the core. This whole racism thing is wearing thin.

WOW I had no idea this Goober was Black I just thought he was a crook. So which group does that put me in? Maybe I should watch TV more.

You can't blame him for trying the "card" , it's worked for other scamsters in the past

racecard.jpg

Holder plays race card in NY Times profile

Some of his critics may be wondering why it took so long for embattled Attorney General Eric Holder to play the race card, but he did so over the weekend in a New York Times profile written by reporter Charlie Savage.

<broken link removed>

WOW I had no idea this Goober was Black I just thought he was a crook. So which group does that put me in? Maybe I should watch TV more.

Ditto - no idea of Eric Holder's color until this post ... which kinda means he brought it up in the interview. I am only interested in degrees of guilt and punishment.
But then, I am color blind and don't have the time or interest in trying
to figure out what shade or color a person is.

Oh, and when is playing the race card going to be called for what it is - a racist statement ... by the card player?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top