JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No offense guys, but you're kinda falling into the alarmist trap a lot of those places spew.

The banks/wallstreet really only matter to big corporations, and to the people who are still dumb enough to sink money into the market as a way of "earning more".

The low gas prices right now are being kept artificially low to strangle ISIS and less so, but still Russia, as well as upstart oil producers in the US and canada. This is part of the reason ISIS is now asking for ransoms.

Fundamentally, market boom and bust cycles are more indicative of market health (in that the keynesians are ineffective in their control). A crash is just an opportunity for the market to make extinct companies that are no longer fit to continue living. The most important thing, is not being caught up in the mass suicide that is the market.

I don't see it as alarmist, just something to think about should it happen. This being a survival section people need to see possible threats from all directions. It's staying informed that keeps you alive. What you do with the information is up to the reader. The days news is just information to work with.o_O

No offense guys, but you're kinda falling into the alarmist trap a lot of those places spew.

The banks/wallstreet really only matter to big corporations, and to the people who are still dumb enough to sink money into the market as a way of "earning more".

The low gas prices right now are being kept artificially low to strangle ISIS and less so, but still Russia, as well as upstart oil producers in the US and canada. This is part of the reason ISIS is now asking for ransoms.

Fundamentally, market boom and bust cycles are more indicative of market health (in that the keynesians are ineffective in their control). A crash is just an opportunity for the market to make extinct companies that are no longer fit to continue living. The most important thing, is not being caught up in the mass suicide that is the market.
A well thought out perspective!

The non-transparency of marketplaces and it's players and agendas - often makes it difficult to see the real picture. Logical deductions are the best we can do to stay informed about what is really going on.

I live in the country, the challenge will be what happens when state government and services disappear and how many "zombies" come out to take what other people have to eat.

Brutus Out

I do not see this as a challenge at all. Pretty much what a lot of us have been preparing for for the last 10 years or so.

Biggest challenge and time consumer will be removing the stinking corpses of the zombies.

This is part of the reason ISIS is now asking for ransoms.

And the fact that the Taliban have the poppy market locked up tight in Afghanistan. Follow the money.

My son told me the worst fire fights they got into in Afghanistan was when the opium poppy harvest and transportation season was on,since they were burning the fields and the ragheads did not like that.

I do not see this as a challenge at all. Pretty much what a lot of us have been preparing for for the last 10 years or so.

Biggest challenge and time consumer will be removing the stinking corpses of the zombies.

Yep, you will get cholera from water that has dead things in it. Why I ask what people will do to clean up their waste.o_O

Yep nuff canned food to stay fat for a few years 55 gal gas with stabilize back up wood stove. Propane filled up, 25 gallons of kerosene. Ect ect like everyone else I hope

Have not finished my communications box yet so an emergency will have to wait till I get time to build it this is what i want communications box 2.jpg

And the fact that the Taliban have the poppy market locked up tight in Afghanistan. Follow the money.

My son told me the worst fire fights they got into in Afghanistan was when the opium poppy harvest and transportation season was on,since they were burning the fields and the ragheads did not like that.
Coastal; Doesn't surprise me at all. Obviously I know your boy was watching his six, and all the others he was with. There is some nefarious bubble gum going on over there.

Yep nuff canned food to stay fat for a few years 55 gal gas with stabilize back up wood stove. Propane filled up, 25 gallons of kerosene. Ect ect like everyone else I hope

Have not finished my communications box yet so an emergency will have to wait till I get time to build it this is what i want View attachment 211366

I've built stuff like that in the past. Problem is if you seal it up too good, there's no way for the heat to get out. Also, something like that, if it rains it'll just fill up the box.

Here's one of my friends showing the construction of the 2m repeater:
mine is a bit different, in that it's for GMRS, and uses two motorola HT600's. I can't find his video on his ammo-can radio, it's similar to mine, and will keep me from having to dig it out.

The zero hedge article gives and outline of the equipment lost and what was apparently not delivered...right...Air Tractor 802 " Surveillance" Aircraft....here are the military specs on a very versatile and affordable aircraft...

Armament

• 8 hardpoints for up to 9,000 pounds (4,100 kg) payload, including but not limited to:
Stuff is going to blow up over there real soon...

The zero hedge article gives and outline of the equipment lost and what was apparently not delivered...right...Air Tractor 802 " Surveillance" Aircraft....here are the military specs on a very versatile and affordable aircraft...

Armament

• 8 hardpoints for up to 9,000 pounds (4,100 kg) payload, including but not limited to:
Stuff is going to blow up over there real soon...

Lots of interesting side news that makes you wonder...

US reserve oil is at max, every tank is full. Seems that would say they are expecting oil interruptions.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015...tic-streets-of-la-piled-with-tons-of-garbage/

A third world nation, city services disappear first. How will you deal with your waste?

This one is not so bad for those willing to use the shovel :)
That's been done for centuries. Just go back to it till things go totally gone or get fixed.
It is the ones that won't do that that will cause the problem. Then I think people will dig their holes for them, but doubt it will be garbage and waste that go in them.... well I guess you might call them that.:rolleyes:
When things go that bad the chaos will make everything unimportant and a crisis at the same time.
Ie ; Just plain _____ UP !

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top