JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That can't be! Yemen is a success story according to the prez......hell, they were on our radar in the 1980s as bad actors. Reminds me of the Admiral on Red October movie: Things are getting out of control....or some such quote. Dang, and I was going to buy more BBs this weekend.

Brutus out.

California --- as I'm sure you're all aware --- is drying up rapidly and all of California's freaks are making their way into Portland.....they need to STAY OUT OF THE PNW!

How many CA license plates did you see today??

California --- as I'm sure you're all aware --- is drying up rapidly and all of California's freaks are making their way into Portland.....they need to STAY OUT OF THE PNW!

How many CA license plates did you see today??

In the early 1990's, about 1993 or so, I worked a job that kept me in the Medford / Southern Oregon areas a lot. I made about 7 trips a month to Medford and back. The day before Christmas in 1993, I saw over 22 U Haul trucks towing cars north bound on I5 between Medford and my turn off at Donald. This was a fairly consistent number the times I was on the freeway. I can only imagine how many there actually was in total.

People were flying up to Portland, renting the U Haul vans, driving them back down to Commiefornia and then driving them back up with all their stuff. Just what it takes to start another real estate "boom" in Oregon.

mrburns%202.jpg

bubblegum, I need alot more practice on my handgun shooting.. guess I will just have to get the ol Benelli out of the safe and stock up on some more OO shells

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...uals-or-groups-making-bulk-purchases_07312015

"New York's Division of Homeland Security is posting signs on businesses to encourage people to snitch on fellow citizens who buy such things as MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat), ammunition, flash lights, match containers, gas masks and other items deemed to be 'prepper' in nature.

Surplus store in Auburn, NY tell us how a state trooper put up a flyer in their window which encourages customers to call the New York State Terrorism Tips Line to report this 'suspicious activity' under the as part of the "See Something, Say Something" campaign."

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...uals-or-groups-making-bulk-purchases_07312015

"New York's Division of Homeland Security is posting signs on businesses to encourage people to snitch on fellow citizens who buy such things as MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat), ammunition, flash lights, match containers, gas masks and other items deemed to be 'prepper' in nature.

Surplus store in Auburn, NY tell us how a state trooper put up a flyer in their window which encourages customers to call the New York State Terrorism Tips Line to report this 'suspicious activity' under the as part of the "See Something, Say Something" campaign."
This started years ago, even if true tipsters would overwhelm the system with pointless tips, everyone in Costco would be a suspect

Probably the prepping that brought them to the feds attention. They are watching...o_O

Anyone who is paying attention knows that forums and groups like this are watched, prepping is a fringe activity and there are some real nuts in these circles. So why the hell would you do blatantly illegal activities on the scale of straw buys and bombs, then run around bragging about it.... Epic stupid...

I'll still say that ruby ridge and Waco were because the dumbshytes involved didn't use their heads
I will guarantee you there are plenty more where they came from,just they keep there mouths shut

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top