JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Deflation scares me. We have been printing money to fend off deflation. Our interest rates can only be lowered to 0%. And our velocity of money is lower than during the great depression!

Your wage will go down with deflation. Or you may get laid off. The price you charge for your product or service will go down with deflation. And who wants to borrow money at even 0% that will be 2%, 5%, Or 7% more expensive to earn, and pay back to the bank? People will keep there money, knowing it will have more value if they hold it. Things will be cheaper next week than today! What incentive is there to spend today?

We're facing a liquidity trap, that could hold us in a state of deflation we haven't seen since the Great Depression. It was 10% a year back then.

Low gas prices are good. But not deflation across the board.

Quality of Life - is a question that I do not hear about very much.

Bugging out is possible, but is it a life you can really comprehend? It's not the same as a weekend practice run. Life as you know it will be forever changed in a flash.

Better to stand up and fight/die with dignity/honor when that day comes - than to live in lawlessness, filth, squalor, hunger, disease, fear, uncertainty, Pain, complete loss of hope for the return of the world as you once knew it.

Quality of Life - is a question that I do not hear about very much.

Bugging out is possible, but is it a life you can really comprehend? It's not the same as a weekend practice run. Life as you know it will be forever changed in a flash.

Better to stand up and fight/die with dignity/honor when that day comes - than to live in lawlessness, filth, squalor, hunger, disease, fear, uncertainty, Pain, complete loss of hope for the return of the world as you once knew it.

Here is how you keep your quality of life :D

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...any-super-wealthy-preparing-bug-out-locations

I already am aware of this and other videos like it. It is unfortunate that I am not Wealthy, Rich, or have an excess of money, to make doomsday more comfortable.
Here is another video along the same lines you might like. I do enjoy the inexpensive gas prices as of late, the problem is that I know it spells disaster for the economy!
http://pro.moneymappress.com/MMRBSSH39PPM3/PMMRQC45/?iris=267040&h=true

No offense guys, but you're kinda falling into the alarmist trap a lot of those places spew.

The banks/wallstreet really only matter to big corporations, and to the people who are still dumb enough to sink money into the market as a way of "earning more".

The low gas prices right now are being kept artificially low to strangle ISIS and less so, but still Russia, as well as upstart oil producers in the US and canada. This is part of the reason ISIS is now asking for ransoms.

Fundamentally, market boom and bust cycles are more indicative of market health (in that the keynesians are ineffective in their control). A crash is just an opportunity for the market to make extinct companies that are no longer fit to continue living. The most important thing, is not being caught up in the mass suicide that is the market.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top