JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a handful of similar knives (smaller) and consider them a gentleman's knife - something I can put in dress pants pockets.
So they don't get used much.

And honestly I have so many "newer design" knives I like more that I keep most all my other knives in their original box.

I'm sure it is not worthless - purhaps you should check a national (or international) option for selling it and you would reach a much larger audience looking for what you have.

That's from someone who knows nothing about your particular knife and am too lazy this morning to research it, so take it for what it's worth I guess.

I'm with Joe on this. I don't think it's worthless, but it's likely not the kind of knife most folks are looking for these days. That said, It may appeal more to maybe someone with a kid that wants to give them their first knife, maybe something they use to learn to whittle or just knock around with. Reminds me of one of the first knives I had as a young teen.

That style of knife was the shiznit when I was a kid. Mine was the typical (Buck rip-off) dark wood inlay with brass bolsters.

It'll just take finding the right "Huckleberry" that wants this style of knife. I would venture to say most "average dudes" prefer pocket-clip models that can be deployed with one hand.

Speaking for myself, I prefer the "utility/value grade" (half) serrated Tanto or "Spyderco" style blades because I beat the HELL out of my EDC carry knife (using it for all sorts of abusive stuff) and the "budget" knives last me about as long as the "spendy" knives do for >1/10 the price under those conditions... and I don't cry when I need to replace it.

Knives are like most other things that lose value as soon as they leave the case. And like others have said,it's not the coolest thing around any more.There are a few like me that like all knives,but you can see tons of them at the shows for not much money.
If it was a special model made by a specila maker,then someone could be interested in it

I have a couple like it in my drawer, for the same reason mentioned, old Tech.
Good knives but just not as handy as the new stuff. Mine are large enough you need a belt scabbard to carry it.
Maybe a collector would be interested it sure looks like it could be a made to order Buck or Schrade, why don't you check with Gander and see what they have to say about it?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top