JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's like changing your oil. Can I do it at home? Sure. I have the tools and the knowledge. Would I rather pay someone else to do it? Yep.

Some people like changing their oil and that's cool. I used to do it all the time. The older I get, the less I am willing to spend my time doing things I can pay someone else to do and instead would rather spend my time doing the things I want to do. Different strokes for different folks.

Honestly because when I get my degree I plan on moving to a more pro gun area, I am not buying a bunch of machine equipment until after I move. I just wish I could send it to the guy you did.

It's like changing your oil. Can I do it at home? Sure. I have the tools and the knowledge. Would I rather pay someone else to do it? Yep.

Some people like changing their oil and that's cool. I used to do it all the time. The older I get, the less I am willing to spend my time doing things I can pay someone else to do and instead would rather spend my time doing the things I want to do. Different strokes for different folks.

I can understand that. But honestly the comparison is poor. Building rifle does not mean crawling under a car to get the oil plug and filter. Building rifle is not physically demanding.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top