JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's like changing your oil. Can I do it at home? Sure. I have the tools and the knowledge. Would I rather pay someone else to do it? Yep.

Some people like changing their oil and that's cool. I used to do it all the time. The older I get, the less I am willing to spend my time doing things I can pay someone else to do and instead would rather spend my time doing the things I want to do. Different strokes for different folks.

Honestly because when I get my degree I plan on moving to a more pro gun area, I am not buying a bunch of machine equipment until after I move. I just wish I could send it to the guy you did.

It's like changing your oil. Can I do it at home? Sure. I have the tools and the knowledge. Would I rather pay someone else to do it? Yep.

Some people like changing their oil and that's cool. I used to do it all the time. The older I get, the less I am willing to spend my time doing things I can pay someone else to do and instead would rather spend my time doing the things I want to do. Different strokes for different folks.

I can understand that. But honestly the comparison is poor. Building rifle does not mean crawling under a car to get the oil plug and filter. Building rifle is not physically demanding.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top