JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dint he buy an AR15 accident or something like that :confused:
Nope. Denied because the FFL watched an interview where Mark was using the rifle as a stunt. The plan was to make the purchase then give it to the Tucson PD for destruction. The FFL decided that made it a straw purchase since it wasn't for the weasel's personal use and denied him.

Should change her name to Grabby Gabby.

-Robert
Sounds like she needs to ditch the weasel and find people who care about her enough not to use her for their own designs. If anything she would be better served as the poster child for improving mental health care and the systems used to report those who pose a danger to themselves and others, At least then he pain and suffering would be better served than furthering the weasel's personal ambitions.

Last Edited:
well there's always this.......... and yes her hubby is the quintessential POS.

View attachment 1002553
Is it not interesting how a firearm puts a smile on one's face even when that one is a rabid anti gunner :confused:

Case in point....another douchewaffle extraordinaire
D1C1054A-04D1-4A02-88BD-897B45904A58.png

Nope. Denied because the FFL watched an interview where Mark was using the rifle as a stunt. The plan was to make the purchase then give it to the Tucson PD for destruction. The FFL decided that made it a straw purchase since it wasn't for the weasel's personal use and denied him.

I wonder if he pitched a fit in the gun shop when told to go pound sand, store security footage of that little nugget would have ended his political asperations right quick and in a hurry like! Sadly, I'm betting someone "Disappeared" that golden bb! Still, I would have paid good money to have seen his face when told he couldn't purchase that rifle and why!

I wonder if he pitched a fit in the gun shop when told to go pound sand, store security footage of that little nugget would have ended his political asperations right quick and in a hurry like! Sadly, I'm betting someone "Disappeared" that golden bb! Still, I would have paid good money to have seen his face when told he couldn't purchase that rifle and why!
I would have loved to have been there and would have put an offer to purchase the rifle he was denied right in front of his face.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top