JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$45
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is my old G-Schock. My wife got me a new one for my birthday last year. I held onto it thinking I'd use it but it just keeps getting shuffled back further into my junk drawer.

I've had it for about 4 years now, got it in awesome like-new-in-box condition from another well known member on here and I've used the heck out of it. It's been to quite a few rifle and pistol classes, it's been in all sorts of bodies of water around the PNW, and it was worn every day at work for the 4 years I owned it. It's never failed me and it has never taken on water despite 100+ hours of swimming / kayaking / jet skiing.

It's still in great shape considering, and everything works as it should. The only thing is the FDE/tan color of it has somewhat become darker. Almost like a coyote. But I'm offering it for less than half of what they go for new. It'll come with a G-Shock watch box. Can't confirm wether it will be the one it came with or the box from my new one. I'll look for the original box today!

I'd like 45 dollars (+5 shipping) or trade for the following-
-22lr, standard velocity/subs preferred but also willing to take high velocity.
-9mm
-5.56/223
-44 magnum
-4x pmag
-blue force / vickers sling
Or???

20240107_142751.jpg 20240107_142700.jpg 20240107_142805.jpg 20240107_142819.jpg 20240107_142901.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews