JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a Mossberg 590 shockwave that I am looking to trade
For a field gun

IMG_4540.jpeg IMG_4534.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi. With fuel prices being out of sight, where do you propose might we meet up. Halfway for each put us near Oregon City. Any dealers there you may have gone through before?? I'm 82 so daylight hours are best for me.
Art (503)931-6267

I have a Mossberg 590 shockwave that I am looking to trade
For a field gun

View attachment 1597753 View attachment 1597756
If things don't work out or you prefer a pump, I have a field Rem 870 with a ribbed (maybe 26" barrel) that hasn't seen a lot of use. Screw in chokes and I haven't felt the market much but I would be willing to toss in some cash if that's reasonable. I'm in Vancouver and welcome to the forum.

Hi. With fuel prices being out of sight, where do you propose might we meet up. Halfway for each put us near Oregon City. Any dealers there you may have gone through before?? I'm 82 so daylight hours are best for me.
Art (503)931-6267
Good morning. Are we still persuing the shotgun exchange ???
Art

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.