JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All, I will be relocating from So. Cal to WA in a matter of weeks. I am really looking forward to getting rid of my bullet button and using "standard capacity" P-Mags!!

I will be just inside the Washington border from Oregon. I am looking forward to a new lifestyle for my young family in this beautiful area! Glad I found this forum.

I would like to know the places to shoot (ranges and open space) and meet some of you at future events. Thanks for welcoming me!

If you are west of the mill then there will be days where it will be "stinky". Apparently, you get used to it eventually but I notice it when I drive by the mill. Otherwise, Camas is a good town with great schools.

Another escapee... congrats on getting out from under gov moonbeam. Not sure how someone who screwed things up in the 70s gets back in to take yet another shot at komunizing the place.
Oh - as for the pulp mills they can be stinky places - the one in longview can be detected with the right winds in Kalama and Woodland - also seems to be worse in rainy weather than sunny.
Hope you like your new digs!

Now if only we could get 5 anti gunners to move out of the PNW for every pro 2A who moves in...

Another escapee... congrats on getting out from under gov moonbeam. Not sure how someone who screwed things up in the 70s gets back in to take yet another shot at komunizing the place.
Oh - as for the pulp mills they can be stinky places - the one in longview can be detected with the right winds in Kalama and Woodland - also seems to be worse in rainy weather than sunny.
Hope you like your new digs!

Now if only we could get 5 anti gunners to move out of the PNW for every pro 2A who moves in...

I will do my best to recruit my friends. Kommiefornia is getting out of hand!

the camas paper mill is much better to smell than the dust cow patties all along i-5, highway 99, and well into yolo county. i just came back home from a trip down to fresno. gotta love those stupid nature lovers who feel some stupid minnow is more valuable than the crops. i hope a good chunk of that state falls into the ocean.

I'll add a "Welcome to Oregon" for the heck of it. You may want to do a bit of sales-tax-free shopping over here on occasion.

:s0155:

On that note:

"We want you to visit our State of Excitement often. Come again and again. But for heaven’s sake, don’t move here to live. Or if you do have to move in to live, don’t tell any of your neighbors where you are going." former Oregon Gov. Tom McCall

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top