JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Finally pulled the plug on California. Now an official resident of Northern Idaho and what a pleasure it is to live in this area (other than the Frozen Artic weather of late). Avid shooter and reloader. Retired from Air Force Reserves serving in Security Forces. Interested in hearing from other members that served either in Air Police, Security Police or Security Forces. Would be great to get together monthly or more often to have coffee and share or stretch some stories. I'm in Hayden. Thanks for letting me be a member. Already used the classifieds to sell some grips. Just received my first fly fishing rod and reel and guess I will try that too.

1705695979609.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome.

Don't tell anyone where you moved from. It will make life easier in your new chosen home. If someone asks, just tell them, "Iowa."

Finally pulled the plug on California. Now an official resident of Northern Idaho and what a pleasure it is to live in this area (other than the Frozen Artic weather of late). Avid shooter and reloader. Retired from Air Force Reserves serving in Security Forces. Interested in hearing from other members that served either in Air Police, Security Police or Security Forces. Would be great to get together monthly or more often to have coffee and share or stretch some stories. I'm in Hayden. Thanks for letting me be a member. Already used the classifieds to sell some grips. Just received my first fly fishing rod and reel and guess I will try that too.

ZomboMeme(3).jpg

Nice work. Washington native here buying some property on the panhandle. Would love to get some coffee with you one day once I'm settled.

I have a lot of friends and family in Idaho. Don't be afraid to tell them where you are from. Just be yourself.

They'd rather have a Californian conservative move there than have a Boise liberal move there.

Long as you respect the state and vote the right way, they'll welcome you just as any other newcomer

Idaho is just a few votes away from being the next California, WA, OR. Enjoy it while you can

incorrect. Idaho is one of the only states that continues to grow more conservative every year. Liberals are not moving to Idaho because of the abortion laws and weed laws. Idaho does not attract democrats like OR and WA does.

Maybe in 25 years Idaho will be the next CA, but Idaho is FAR from a "few votes away" from being ca/wa/or.

Do your homework

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

As a MT resident, why do y'all drive so poorly? Hehe, just kidding. But in all seriousness, get your ID plates if you haven't done so already. Folks are A-holes and WILL eventually key or otherwise maim your vehicle if it has CA plates.

Most of my family is Montanan, but I briefly lived and worked in OR and upon my return my vehicle was spray painted with the words "Go Home." Well, I was home but whatever...

incorrect. Idaho is one of the only states that continues to grow more conservative every year. Liberals are not moving to Idaho because of the abortion laws and weed laws. Idaho does not attract democrats like OR and WA does.

Maybe in 25 years Idaho will be the next CA, but Idaho is FAR from a "few votes away" from being ca/wa/or.

Do your homework
Not wrong. Went there. Got turned off by hippie communes in the woods an college liberals every where I went. In northern Idaho. Most conservatives I met an talked to were the fudd hunting rifles type..so liberals in my book.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top